Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CODEX BLOOD BOWLAN'time

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
va6CA.png

BBManager
League name: RPGCodex MCA Trophy
password: decline

ImageClassement.aspx

ImageHallOfFamePlayersCompact.aspx

ImageHallOfFameTeamsCompact.aspx

ImageGraveyard.aspx

ImageDay.aspx

#1. Blood Bowl can be a serious time commitment - take this into account - You must be able to play at least one match per week. If You are not sure if You can do that, You probably should not apply.
#2. Look at #1 again and make sure You can play one match per week before applying. All coaches that do not play their matches within the week-long timeframe of the matchday will have their results admined. They will also be scorned.
#3. There will be a week's break for X-mas / New Year's eve.
#4. We are going to play Cyanide's Blood Bowl Legendary Edition (regular and Dark Elf versions won't do, sorry). You must have a legit (as in with a working multiplayer key) copy of this to participate. You can of course also use Chaos Edition, though it's not required.
#5. We are using Steam's instant messenger to organize matches. If You hate Steam with all the passion of Your heart and won't install it, tough luck.
#6. Maximum Team Value (TV) for teams registering is 1400. We encourage to start with fresh ones, though.
#7. Your team must have at least 11 players to play in the league. Other than that, there are no restrictions on TV. You can play with 11 Snotlings and a TV of 220 if You really want, although I wouldn't recommend it.
#8. This tournament will feature all 14 participants in one league. Thirteen matches. Two best teams in the league will play against each other for the MCA Trophy in the finals.
#9. There has to be an even number of teams, so odd players will be put on the reserve list.
#10. All Blood Bowl rules implemented into LE as Classic Mode apply, including fouling (we actually encourage fouling, as it is very fun).
#11. After a match is played, one of the participants will have to send me (or probably Mico) the replay file. The file will be used to verify if the game was played fairly (as in no farming) and for statistics with Blood Bowl Manager. The game will not be validated if the replay is not provided.
#12. Alternatively, You can upload the replay to BBManager Yourself, if Youre' savvy enough. I can then download it from BBM to watch it.
#13. Situations not covered by the rules, will be dealt with using common sense.
#14. To apply, provide following information:
Steam name - Cyanide name - timezone (in GMT/UST format) - team race (can be changed later) - team TV (for carry-over teams; otherwise just type in NEW)

EXAMPLES:
[1]
Mico Selva - Mico Selva - UST+1 - Khemri - 1250

[2]
dumbfuck
fuckdumb
GMT-3
Goblins
NEW

paging Grunker, good little toastboy, Garm, grotsnik, desocupado, RK47, root, Jaedar, Country_Gravy, Captain Shrek

Applied:
codex name............steam name.........bb name............time zone......team

hovedog....................nehanowicz.....howerujoncypjes............+1...............Vampires
desocupado ..................deso..............desocupado................-3 ...............Norsemen
Darth Roxor..................Darth Roxor........Darth Roxor...............+1..............Goblins
Jaedar..........................Jaedar................Jaedar....................+1...............Lizardmen
Grunker.......................Grunker..............Grunker...................+1...........Skaven
Humppaleka..............Humppaleka.........Humppaleka1..............+2...........Skaven
Captain Shrek...........Captain Shrek........Captain_dash..............+1..............Chaos
Unded Phoenix...........Ud0Phoenix......Undead0Phoenix.............0.........Dark Elves
Garm............................Garm.............The Metal Bard..............-6.......Underworld
Menckenstein...................?................Menckenstein.................?..............Lizards
Stabby................Stabby, Sexy, Mime.......stabby...................-5.........Amazon
RK47.........................farkov47..............r3dknight..............+8............Humans
Azael...........................broazael.............. AzaelBro.................+1............Undead
grotsnik.........................grotty............doctorgrotsnik.............0..............halflings

Captain Shrek

No restrictions on TV?

oh boy. Ok. I will post a team as soon as I lvel it up a bit. And great job Antigravity Canine.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
No restrictions on TV?

oh boy. Ok. I will post a team as soon as I lvel it up a bit. And great job Antigravity Canine.

#5. Maximum Team Value (TV) for teams registering is 1400. We encourage to start with fresh ones, though.
This of course isn't set in stone yet, but I think 1400 is the perfect point, slow starting teams can buy all their positionals and develop a bit, but there shouldn't be any overpowered gamebreakers yet.

desocupado

Magister
Steam handle, deso
BB handle, desocupado
GMT -3
No clue on what team yet. Maybe the undead team I've played last season.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
All handles: Jaedar
GMT +1

No idea what to play. Might kick a skink off my lizardmen thus putting me under 1400 TV. 2 ST5 saurus so trollish. But I'd prefer another team... have 1200 tv rats but Grunker said he'd play those, plus they don't even have a rat ogre. I kinda want to run a passing team but I have no idea how to play that.

desocupado

Magister
hoverdog, You haven't applied yourself.

And just so you don't feel without many choices, you can pick either goblins or halflings. :M

Humppaleka

Cipher
Humppaleka
Humppaleka1
GMT +2
Skaven
NEW

I am very, very bad in this game but I don't mind getting my ass handled to me. And of course learning the ropes in the meantime. :bounce:

Captain Shrek

Captain Shrek............Captain Shrek.........Captain_dash............GMT+1......Chaos DeltaS of Salvation

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Skaven
TV and Team Name Unknown as of Yet

DemocRATS™

You can check out my old FUMBBL team for good player names and bios: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=yearbook&team_id=442269

Nah, bro. Get ready to face the Dorito Dawgz with such glorious players as Player of the Year and Top Reasons Cyanide Kicks Ass!

Screenshots coming when I've finalised the design.

Pinging herostratus , Azael, RK47 and Alex. The league needs new blood. Sign up :)

dooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeet

I promise I will be merciful when I kill your star player, Azael :salute:

Need to buy the game first since the copy I have isn't exactly kosher...

doitus4.jpg

Garm

Learned
I'm in for another league. Hopefully I won't go to pieces in the last half like last league.

Garm
The Metal Bard
GMT -6
No idea what team yet, leaning towards a new Underworld team :D

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Underworld just looks like a more boring version of goblins to me

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
put me in the reserves just in case you end up with odd number or something.
i'm a boring player. i'll play dwarf.

:troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom