Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CODEX BLOOD BOWL SEASON 2! SEASON FINISHED!

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
My dad passed away yesterday, unfortunately, so I can't guarantee I'll be available in the coming days. I'll get back to you as soon as the formalities are in order and I'm less of a wreck. I'm sure the gentle mr. Rox will be lenient.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
That sucks man. Any chance he was evil and the loss of him is some how not a terrible loss on the account of his evilness.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Me and Deso played.
ImageMatchReport.aspx

My non-mb wolf got -1agi, which is real bad, but league is over anyway so meh. Two of desos gud players will be mng if he goes to the final, so I suspect that Pheonix has already won.

Also, I am managing the league for this weekend. And while Grunker and UD's game has been granted dispensation, that doesn't mean the rest of you should not try to play yours asap. And please remember to upload replays somewhere if you want them validated. kthx

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I had to leave and give the win to RK47.

Girl Friend had a full meltdown and i had to deal I was op with 1, but shit happens.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I had to leave and give the win to RK47.

Girl Friend had a full meltdown and i had to deal I was op with 1, but shit happens.
If you want to play again I could reset the game, but it seems you're not very keen.

You were up one TD after all, so it feels a bit weird that RK gets the win, especially at 3-1.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I deserve that win because I don't have a girlfriend. Now shut up and validate it.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
i see jaedar has been handling the league extremely well while i was away, so i'll just let him decide on that matter above :troll:

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Give the win to him. I don't mind i was op with 1, but down a few worthless players so he could still have wone it, but over all validate it.

Also that means that cunt FROST i got for free for killing some one is finally dead. YOU SUCK FROST STOP GETTING MVP YOU CUNT!!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
i thought we were still waiting for grunk vs udp to play

gonna do the necessary movements nao

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
OK FAGGERTS THE GRAND FINALE IS CUMMING RIGHT UP! :necro:

43dYNr.png

I, for one, am glad this shit league is just about over already :troll:

Stompa

Arcane
yeah so weird considering last league was exemplary :(

Clearly the league needs to be enriched with diversity. I mean, three DE teams? Preposterous, they need to check their agility privilege!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom