Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CODEX BLOOD BOWL SEASON 2! SEASON FINISHED!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
ImageMatchReport.aspx

panzertoter may be bad at the game, but I have to give him one thing. He plays to the end and doesn't back down :salute:

also

ueMSX1.jpg

:abyssgazer:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
:lol: dat levelup

candidate for most awesome player in a codex league - skaven lino with ST5 gg

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
That's why he's awesome. He's the perfect Alahu Akbar player:

MA7 - gets places fast.

ST5 - hits hard.

AG3 - can't dodge but it's 50/50 so probably will anyway.

AV7 - dies if you glance at him too hard.

Darth Roxor his next skills MUST be frenzy followed by claw followed by piling on :M

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Saturday is good.

You are the last two faggots remaining, I once again present myself as a generous god granting you another day, and once again you fail me

I will get up tomorrow with the first rays of sunshine and move the day forward regardless of the status of your match :x

TripJack it would be very good if we could play our next match before wednesday (preferably tomorrow). It's 90% sure I won't be around for the next weekend, will probably be away starting thursday or friday, I'm not even sure yet, so there might be Komplications if the gaem doesn't take place sorta soon.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
ImageMatchReport.aspx

tldr i get a hundred million billion dubskulls while tripjack succeeds on every 1d block there is

a fitting ending match that sums up my entire presence in this shitty fucking league

TripJack

Hedonist
turn 16 revenge foul gave a niggling injury to the Str 5 lineman :troll:, very lulzy match and indeed a fitting end to the league thanks roxorbro

also does anyone know how you add treasury funds to your petty cash or is it just not possible in this french piece of shit?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom