Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CODEX BLOOD BOWL SEASON 2! SEASON FINISHED!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
ONCE MORE UNTO THE BREACH :ibelieveincleve:

BBManager & BB client info
League name: RPG Codex Humour League
password: decline

cpCpNj.png

ImageGraveyard.aspx

ImageHallOfFamePlayersCompact.aspx

ImageHallOfFameTeamsCompact.aspx

#1. Blood Bowl can be a serious time commitment - take this into account - you must be able to play at least one match per week. If you are not sure you can do that, you probably should not apply.
#2. Look at #1 again and make sure you can play one match per week before applying. All coaches that do not play their matches within the weekly timeframe of the matchday will have their results admined. They will also be scorned.
#3. There will be breaks for various major international festivities
#4. We are going to play Cyanide's Blood Bowl Legendary Edition. You must have a legit (as in with a working multiplayer key) copy of this to participate. You can of course also use Chaos Edition, though it's not required.
#5. We are using Steam's instant messenger to organize matches. If you hate Steam with all the passion of your heart and won't install it, tough luck.
#6. Maximum Team Value (TV) for teams registering is 1400, this obviously also counting gold reserves and players that are missing their next match. Fresh teams are much encouraged as well!
#7. Your team must have at least 11 players to play in the league. Other than that, there are no restrictions on TV. You can play with 11 Snotlings and a TV of 220 if you really want to.
#8. This tournament will feature all participants in one league. Two best teams in the league will play against each other to check their Humour in the finals.
#9. There has to be an even number of teams, so odd players will be put on the reserve list.
#10. All Blood Bowl rules implemented into LE as Classic Mode apply, including fouling (we actually encourage fouling, as it is in fact very fun).
#11. After a match is played, one of the participants will have to send me the replay file. The file will be used to verify if the game was played fairly (as in no farming) and for statistics with Blood Bowl Manager. The game will not be validated if the replay is not provided.
#12. Alternatively, and preferably, you can upload the replay to BBManager yourself, as it's not that hard. I can then download it from BBM to watch it.
#13. Situations not covered by the rules will be dealt with using common sense.
#14. Newfags and veterans alike are much welcome!!!
#15. To apply, provide following information:
Steam name - Cyanide name - timezone (in GMT/UST format) - team race (can be changed later) - team TV (for carry-over teams; otherwise just type in NEW)

The deadline for signing up is Friday, January 16th 6pm GMT+1

EXAMPLES:
[1]
Roxorowski - Darth Roxor - UST+1 - Lizardmen - 1150

[2]
dumbfuck
fuckdumb
GMT-3
Goblins
NEW

Applied:
codex name..............steam name.............................bb name............time zone........team

Darth Roxor................Roxorowski.................................Darth Roxor...............+1.............Underworld
RK47..........................farkov47.....................................r3dknight...................+8.............Khorne
Absalom.....................Fagsalom...................................Fagsalom...................-6..............Vampires
Stompa......................el_kamikaze...............................Stompa......................+7..............Nurgle
Desocupado................deso..........................................desocupado................-3..............Khemri
Jaedar........................Jaedar.......................................Jaedar.......................+1..............Negromantic
Hoverdog....................reason and dignyty of a dog.........howerujoncypies........+1..............Dark Elves
TripJack......................JackOfTrips................................TripJack.....................-6..............Lizardmen
Grunker......................Grunker......................................Grunker.....................+1..............Dark Elves
Berekän......................Beercän.....................................berekan.....................+1..............Chaos
CrimsonAngel..............Waage83...................................Waage83...................+1..............Nurgle
Panzertoter.................Panzertoter................................Panzertoter................+1..............D0rfs
Undead Phoenix...........Phoenix.....................................Undead0Phoenix...........0..............Chaos
27..............................Elfozord.....................................Avallac.......................+1..............Dark Elves

Grunker Berekän Jaedar desocupado CrimsonAngel Humppaleka panzertoter hoverdog Stompa RK47 TripJack Absalom Undead Phoenix

Last edited:

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
how could I fail you monocled gentlemen

Cyanide ID: howerujoncypjes
Steam ID: reason and dignyty of a dog
Timezone: GMT+1
Team: Planetscape Tournament (Dork Elves) or 420 Fedora Fanatics (Chaos D0rfs) or yet unnamed Underworld team

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Jaedar Jaedar Jaedar GMT+1 (CET) Necro 1340ish TV
B3A16699CE17C8546032B9E1227DB55288246256

I'd like to play one more game with them so I can afford to replace the injured ghoul, but we'll see.

Stompa

Arcane
Steam: el_kamikaze
Cyanide: Stompa
Time zone: GMT +7
Team: The Spoilers - Nurgle - TV under construction

Last edited:

desocupado

Magister
I'll bring a team too, but I don't know which one yet, maybe Norse.

I promise to apply before the deadline.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Still another 2 weeks before deadline.
Might as well powerlevel bloodthirster in 40 second turn matches. :smug:

RK47

Patron
I can always cut the human team again to get just below 1400 TV... I think I can manage. Somehow.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I can always cut the human team again to get just below 1400 TV... I think I can manage. Somehow.

FUCK NO

Khorne are cool, and a joke team at best. Whoever whines about their inclusion in a league needs to taste the blade :shunthenonbeliever:

RK47

Patron
yeah sure, dad. you go play it then.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom