Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Blood Bowl League

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I salute the victor.

May your bowl be filled with blood.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
New league? :D
Lets wait at least a month imo. Or until early next year after christmas and stuff that would interrupt the league anyway :)

I'd like the next league to be a bit lower TV, personally.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I'd like the next league to be a bit lower TV, personally.

I think 1400 would probably be appropriate? Sort of the middle way, no?

Personally I think we should always have a low cap (like 1400), but old Codex League teams should always be allowed. Not to pad my own back (I will be playing Skaven) but because I like the idea of teams that show up again.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
New league? :D
Lets wait at least a month imo. Or until early next year after christmas and stuff that would interrupt the league anyway :)
I think we should start earlier to catch on the momentum - this league was steamrolling, no drop-outs or delays (well, aside from me in the finals :roll:). We can always have a two week break for Xmas.

The :decline:rs are officialy retiring after three seasons of destruction and debauchery (ten kills and over eighty casualties all). With so many new exciting projects to wait for (Chaos Chronicles, Wasteland2, Eternity), the time of decline is about to end. Enter the :incline:rs !

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I think we should start earlier to catch on the momentum - this league was steamrolling, no drop-outs or delays

I agree. Everyone should generally be applauded for being good sports about finishing games :)

Without a doubt the most succesful Codex League yet.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
The :decline:rs are officialy retiring after three seasons of destruction and debauchery (ten kills and over eighty casualties all). With so many new exciting projects to wait for (Chaos Chronicles, Wasteland2, Eternity), the time of decline is about to end. Enter the :incline:rs !
:incline:

desocupado

Magister
I agree hoverdog, we should start soon to keep the momentum. And because I want to play Bloodbowl.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
I have been experimenting with various teams (as well as a lot of drugs) and I would be willing to play again. I fucking hate Skaven. I am going to play a stronger less fragile team next time.

Garm

Learned
I'm in for the next Blood Bowl league :). I also like the max TV of 1400 idea.

grotsnik

Arcane
How much time commitment is necessary, and can someone with no sport experience and a -7GMT timecode play in the evenings?

Maybe leave aside an hour for a match, tops? I'm not sure I've ever timed it.

A bit of experience is to be recommended, even if that just means playing a few warm-up matches to get the hang of how your chosen team functions. Everyone's in wildly different timezones, though, so if you can only play in the evenings even during the weekend that might be a problem to consider before signing up.

hoverdog said:
I'm going to start with one such team - probably dark elves.

That's a funny way of spelling goblins, bro. :rpgcodex:

desocupado

Magister
So, when do we start next season?

MicoSelva, Can you be admin again? And play too, join the fun?

If you can't be admin, I can step up, although I know nothing about it. I'll have to figure out along the way. But even if you can't be admin, I hope you can join too.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I can admin, alright, but I am also willing to step aside if someone else wants to do the part.

I won't be playing, though. This league will last until after my firstborn arrives to this world, and I am pretty sure I won't be able to commit any time to Blood Bowl then.

Captain Shrek

I can admin, alright, but I am also willing to step aside if someone else wants to do the part.

I won't be playing, though. This league will last until after my firstborn arrives to this world, and I am pretty sure I won't be able to commit any time to Blood Bowl then.

:brodex:

Garm

Learned

Congrats.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom