Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Blood Bowl League Season #2. Finale is upcoming

Allow custom teams and/or developed teams?

• Total voters

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Live from the game:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I also outran Brettonians

250px-Obama_face.jpg

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Played against megrim.

Down 350TV, but its k, the feewl only has 2 rerolls. :halfling master chef:
First kick: 1,1,2 from chef, megrim gets a free reroll.
Turn 7: kislev have sustained 4 cas, 3 kos.

I think he rolled a total of 2 failed blocks the entire game, and a total of 6 non downing blocks.

WHAT CAN POOR CIRCUSMEN DO AGAINST SUCH RECKLESS DICE

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
WHAT CAN POOR CIRCUSMEN DO AGAINST SUCH RECKLESS DICE

get a wizard instead of blowing your wad on a master chef, for one
The chance of Rolling 1 on wizard is greater than chance of not stealing any rerolls. Get better at math.

The Wizard is the single best inducement in Blood Bowl and it's universally bought by the best players if they break the 150.000 inducement line.

Who cares if it's easier to steal a re-roll - what you get from that is a re-roll or two. The wizard is more than twice as cheap and can completely turn the game on its head.

(Also if you're afraid of rolling a 1 on a Wizard you're probably using it wrong - the best use of it is defensive fireball on a cage. The chance of breaking at least BC or a corner are very good, and the ceiling potential is insane - and for just 150.000k!)

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Like you're gonna have a chance if I don't show.
Eat your 1 MVP and 1 TD and suck on it.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
The circus met with the rats on the field.

The result was 2-2 draw but more importantly a dead statup rat. I can only hope that other people follow in my example and pick inducements to kill enemies rather than win games.

Well played Grunker.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Was a cool game. The deciding difference was Jaedar protecting his chainsaw like a motherfucker. Very annoying.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom