Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Blood Bowl League Season #2. Finale is upcoming

Allow custom teams and/or developed teams?

• Total voters

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I beat you

4x dauntless blitzers brofist your continued lizard participation +M

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
So I have a 1260tv dorf team but they were leveled using the erm.. whatever the non champion ladder is. The official one that doesnt have the concede limit. Are they valid to enter?

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
So I have a 1260tv dorf team but they were leveled using the erm.. whatever the non champion ladder is. The official one that doesnt have the concede limit. Are they valid to enter?
Depends on how many concessions you got and how legit your match history seems.

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
Depends on how many concessions you got and how legit your match history seems.

The first two matches were concessions, then i won two or three, then I lost one. I assume youll be able to see that in my team history or whatever

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Darth Roxor RK47 dakasha V
Get a :( mark on their report cards for playing in leagues with no penalty to concessions, but their teams will be allowed.

Accepted everyone who has applied so far, which is only about half the league.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
We allow Open Ladder? Scoffing at custom teams and then allowing degenerate Open Ladder teams is truly :rpgcodex:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom