Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Cleve Blakemore gives up on Grimoire. Decides to kill self.

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
Hahahaha! Cleve is a faggot.

Data4

Arcane
Quilty said:
DarkUnderlord said:
Data4 said:
Grimoire will only require the following system requirements:
  • * 386SX Motherboard or better (Pentium 90 or better recommended)
    * DOS / Win 95 / NT / OS-2 / Macintosh PowerPC, 8 megs minimum, 16 megs recommended
    * VESA Compatible Video Card
    * Sound Card
    * Microsoft Mouse
    * 30 megs Hard Drive Space
1997 called. They want their vapourware back.

Those specs bring a nostalgic tear to my eye.

Here, wipe them with this. Oh, don't worry, it's just the Might and Magic VI map. *sniffle* There's a dry corner there somewhere.

denizsi

Arcane
grimgrimoire-ps2.jpg

1381-550x-grimgrimoire-20070612022158137.jpg

Bloodeyes

Arcane
I don't know why he does it, I'm sure by now he's admitted to himself that he's given up on the game. The only conclusion I can draw is that these release dates are there to troll the three people still anticipating its release. What an asshole.

Edited for "it's". Codex IS a learning animal.

laclongquan

Arcane
Lol

1997? it's even older than Jagged Alliance2. Now, if it's actually something more, something to play,I would try it out. Alas, there's nothing to see here. move along, move along!

Actually, I am playing mod 1.13 of Jagged Alliance 2. great stuff!

Higher Game

Arcane
laclongquan said:
Lol

1997? it's even older than Jagged Alliance2. Now, if it's actually something more, something to play,I would try it out. Alas, there's nothing to see here. move along, move along!

Actually, I am playing mod 1.13 of Jagged Alliance 2. great stuff!

Cleve makes a cameo in JA2. Look for Calvin Barkmore. :lol:

Project: Eternity
Data4 said:
    * DOS / Win 95 / NT / OS-2 / Macintosh PowerPC, 8 megs minimum, 16 megs recommended
    * Sound Card
    * Microsoft Mouse

Actually if this game has this low system reqs, it might be a good candidate for implementing on cell phone/iPhone and Palm or Windows Mobile devices. There's quite a market out there for that sort of thing I think.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Ăśbermensch Developer
Freelance Henchman said:
Data4 said:
    * Sound Card
    * Microsoft Mouse

Actually if this game has this low system reqs, it might be a good candidate for implementing on cell phone/iPhone and Palm or Windows Mobile devices. There's quite a market out there for that sort of thing I think.

Do tell.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
And in other news, Cleve has now delayed Grimoire for an additional ten years while he re-codes it to work on the iPhone.

Lingwe

Liturgist
Isn't Cleve from Australia? So shouldn't he use like an Australian word.

Autumn has already finished by the way. It ended in May.

Andhaira

Arcane
I wonder if Cleve's bunker has climate control. It would really need an AC to keep cool in summer though, but AC's use a LOT of power. I dunno if his portable generator can provide that much power, and even if it can that will take up a lot of fuel.

AndhairaX said:
I wonder if Cleve's bunker has climate control. It would really need an AC to keep cool in summer though, but AC's use a LOT of power. I dunno if his portable generator can provide that much power, and even if it can that will take up a lot of fuel.

That's a really good point. But I still think his fatal flaw is planning for a political-economical collapse / nuclear war, rather than the inevitable zombie epidemic. If there's one thing we've learnt from zombie movies it is not to bunker down and stay in one place (the good zombie movies, anyway - if we went by the Italian ones, the one thing we'd have learnt is that female zombies have remarkably large breasts). Eventually some whiny scientist or mad colonel (and Cleve's got that role down pat) is going to screw up, and the zombie flood is going to pour on in. Nah, far better off to just keep moving, so that the horde can't surround you and build their numbers up beyond what you can handle.

Hell, don't think for one moment that I'm not actively searching for Cleve's bunker over here, just to make sure that the moment I succumb to the zombie plague I can access my latent memories to lead the zombie horde straight to Cleve's doorstep. I bags me a leg!

bobo_monkey

Novice
I AM TESTUCLES!

I have 4 testicles!

It happened one dark and stormy night. The kind of night when cliches and non sequitur's come out to play.
It was so dark the storm got lost and ended up ordering a grandslam in Dennys (poor storm, man do they ever clean their fucking grills?) and lightning had trouble targeting thus striking in my pants instead of outside.
DESTINY was calling and my groin answered.
The flash was terifying in itself, but nothing compared to when I looked in my pants and saw the shape(s) of the future.

TESTICULEMAN is born! POWER over sperm! To send his cohortian minions forward to Conquor the Vaginalatians! There time was now to come! (hah)

Next week...4 testicles and you, a clean testicle is a happy testicle and "avoiding the knee of doom (yes its twice as sore).

FORWARD MY MINIONS INSEMINATE THEM ALLL HAlhLALJHHHHALGHHLHAHAHJAHAH!!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom