Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper Reapa's Chronological List of New and Released Possibly cRPGs

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
This this is just a general gaming list? Moving to the proper forum.

Reapa

Doom Preacher
what is an RPG?
with carmageddon reincarnation you get character selection, semi non linear mission selection, a variety of cars you can steal, quests in form of achiements that unlock rims and paintjobs for your cars, magic powerups you can pick up and car dmg, resistance and power progression. also the game is about killing pedestrians (npcs) and crashing opponent cars much more than about racing. but it also lets you race if you chose to do so.

Last edited:

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
What can change the nature of a
possibly_retarded.png
poster?

Reapa

Doom Preacher
This this is just a general gaming list? Moving to the proper forum.
please refrain from moving the thread around until such time as is decided whether the games on the list are rpgs or not.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Wasteland 2 is not an RPG, it's a tactical combat game. Move thread.

Reapa

Doom Preacher
Wasteland 2 is not an RPG, it's a tactical combat game. Move thread.
in my opinion wasteland 2 is a story focused rpg with turn based filler combat. but i'm also possibly retarded so maybe it's not.

Reapa

Doom Preacher
is there a reason why this list gets unstickied all the time?
Maybe Crispy didnt like it that you deleted DA:I from it, being a fan of the game and all.
i don't think it's Crispy that messes with the stickies. I've heard something about some Zed that thinks stickies are clutter and have to be purged from the codex for the purity of the body's fluids or some such nonsense.

Lhynn

Arcane
I know, i just wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone of Crispy tastes

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom