Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Chris Avellone To Draw Personal Trolls for Most Generous Codex Fundraiser Backers

Syl

Cipher
This newly introduced community tier and the add-ons stuff and the fact that people seem reluctant to donate if they don't get a copy of the game just gave me an idea to boost the Codex fundraiser.
Currently there's a $60 add-on which gives you 3 copies of the game, we should see with Obsidian if they're willing to extend this add-on for high-end tiers to unlimited copies at $20 a piece.

For example, if the Codex raises $6000, that's the $5000 tier plus 50 extra copies.

It will not be enough to reward every donator, but it will significantly reduce the minimum pledge at which you get a copy ($50, $40, $30 ??).

Crooked Bee, you go girl, do your magic !

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I suggest whores.
13558.jpg

"You want to do WHAT with my ass?"

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Some more fundrasing ideas:

1) All backers get a special title:

race_title.png

And would look similar to this:

profile_pic.png

2) A special forum where only people who donate 25$ or more can vote/comment on the Codex Party.

Just some ideas. I don't know how much free time you have or how difficult that would be to set up though.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

race_title.png

profile_pic.png

2) A special forum where only people who donate 25$ or more can vote/comment on the Codex Party.

Just some ideas. I don't know how much free time you have or how difficult that would be to set up though.

I will donate, if this shit is implemented :P

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

race_title.png

profile_pic.png

I will implement this shit.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

race_title.png

profile_pic.png

I will implement this shit.

Donated 40 potatoes. I guess your reverse-psychology worked.

Semper

Cipher
MCA Project: Eternity
nothing but a personal troll. or did you talk about the custom tags? in this case i dunno.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I'm guessing DU will work out some special deal with a certain amount of boxed copies(?), digital copies, goodies, etc. that the highest donors will get. Although since he doesn't give much of a shit, things don't seem that clear.

kazgar

Arcane
I'm waiting to hear how many digital copies are available for the codex (as I haven't donated to the KS yet) and would rather do it through the codex if it nabs me a copy of the game.

Balor

Arcane
Well, if donating 250$ would entail at least digital collector's version (and all else comes with it by kickstarter) and well as a troll - I'm on it, as soon as I'll be able to scrape enough money (by 15th, as soon as I'll get my salary).
Otherwise I'll just pledge 110 and donate like 50$. Personal troll is cool, but my funds are not unlimited by any means :(.

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
So what you're saying is that my social status on the Codex is now contingent on how much money I spend? Screw you, bourgeoisie pigs!

Black

Arcane
I'd prefer if he spend time working on the game so it doesn't have shitty rtwp combat (that'd be new), bugs, glitches, broken camera (for my buddy racofer-kun) and other games that are present in every (or almost every) Obsidian game than some fucking drawings.

Esquilax

Arcane
I'd prefer if he spend time working on the game so it doesn't have shitty rtwp combat (that'd be new), bugs, glitches, broken camera (for my buddy racofer-kun) and other games that are present in every (or almost every) Obsidian game than some fucking drawings.

I... the edginess... can't hold on... much longer... it's too strong... don't look... AAAHHHHHHH!!!!

BeachBallMulticolour2.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom