Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

Severian Silk

MCA is getting chubby.

Latro

Arcane
"I wonder why MCA doesn't post here any more?" asks the codexer
why would anyone post here when they're a moderately well-known person in an industry famous for gossip?

unless MCA plans to have some sort of hipster stache he should shave, he looks like an italian organ grinder

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
SnhhFsi.jpg

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
When you guise were commenting on his appearance I thought you were all being slow to the party I noticed months ago.

He looks worse. :( Get well soon, Chris.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Avellone seems awfully happy telling this 4chan bot he'll never work on kotor 3 with Obsidian.

Athelas

Arcane
That's a pretty awful reply.

By that I mean that he should have also clarified that Josh didn't do any significant writing for New Vegas. :troll:

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
As I remember, Avellone worked only on New Reno area in Fallout 2. Is that right?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
As I remember, Avellone worked only on New Reno area in Fallout 2. Is that right?

New Reno and Vault City. They're the only two areas with post-end content on account of his being a writing machine.

He also designed the Mercenaries' Cave but eh that ended up being a small unfinished pure combat area.

Athelas

Arcane
The restoration patch makes it possible to pacify the raiders by talking to the sole tribal raider among them, which was presumably cut content.

Neanderthal

Arcane
Didn't he work on Gecko? Wooz in bar playing Tragic and telling stories about Morte from Planescape seems like Avellone.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom