Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland Character potrait communal toilet

Shannow

Waster of Time
That's why you give him the red shirt. Obvious.

Bradylama

Arcane
Even though I don't agree with it, the recent across-the-board nerfing of Jam rates has made Heavy Weapons much more viable.

Kerberos Police Squad

f6oQTa7.png

mUKpqH4.png

mwjQqeV.png

t2ZNcXC.png

My last high-int Heavy build is proving really effective in my current run-through, and can be used for every member of the Kerberos Squad.

C - 2
L - 1
A - 4
S - 6
S - 4
I - 10
C - 1

This squad is going to have the charisma of a Minecon attendee, but all your squadmates can cover all the vital skills, and have a backup weapon for the early game before there's more ammo to go around. Each squad mate gets 9 action points, 11 Initiative, and can bear enormous firepower.

DTgtVZ6.png

For some reason Male characters don't get full gas-mask faces like females do, but females also don't have the Nazi Power Armor look. I'm sure that will be correctable once a dress up mod comes out.

7l8z8Ua.jpg

da_rays

Augur
2nd playthrough, need more than aspiring rangers.

Meet Team I.S.I.S

tFHwwhb.png

Sterling Archer
-Team Leader
-Expert at handling Assault rifle
-Can kiss anyone ass's

mY0AZ1p.png

Lana Kane
-Expert at handling.....Heavy weapon , amongs others things
-Can talk smack at everyone
-Awesome rack

PJop1Cs.png

Cyrils Figgis

-Team brilliant(!) mind
-Handle energy weapon and Pam cocaine rush fueled emotions

HtNPlMt.png

Pamela ''Pam'' Poovey
-Team ahh ...ehh...pain reliever critic
-Whack stuff
-Friendly amongs junkie

It's gonna be a cocaine fueled RAMPAGEEEEEEEEEEEE

Danger Zone!!!....................:troll:

Lerk

Learned
Team Droog:

BBFOiRd.png

Alex Delarge - Smartass, blunt weapons, pistoleer. Enjoys milk, gang rape, and "Singin' in the Rain"

aO0RUfc.png

Dim - Hardass, brawler, heavy weapons. Uses his head to smash through locked doors.

iCn6C9f.png

Pete - Assault Rifles, Energy Weapons, Animal Whisperer. Which facilitates his predilection for bestiality nicely.

APv4kWL.jpg

Georgie - Kissass, Blades, Sniper. Doesn't follow orders. Known to "accidentally" cause incidents of friendly fire.

Last edited:

Shadenuat

Arcane
Bunch I've cut for my team(s), trying to use pictures that don't stand out from NPC portraits too much

81912308.png

81912305.png

81912311.png

81912313.png

81912303.png

81912310.png

81912315.png

81912320.png

ironyuri

Some black and white portraits I made (different shading intentional):

dlbCdyh.png

0tp2dn8.png

OocDUTc.png

RiD9SLv.png

SYNTHETIC COCKSUCKAH (I call him the Wu-Zerker)

sGnRghP.png

Blaine

Bradylama

Arcane
You messed up the dimensions. It looks like you just cut out what you thought would look cool and then stretched it to fit the 1x1 portrait dimensions.

They are great choices for portraits though.

Last edited:
Perhaps you missed that my first pic has both an eye patch AND tasteful side-boob. Clearly you are jealous because you are not a beautiful woman with purple hair, like the person in my 4th pic.

Shadenuat

Arcane
It's surprisingly hard to find good postapoc art on the internetz unless you know right sources. Internet is full of shit but search programs will always throw the ONLYREGISTEROBNOXOUSFASHIONGALLERIES.

If I'll ever replay this game again, I'll just put a bunch of craziest raider-LARPers from american shows into my team, with Lord Humungus as a 10cha GIVE US ALL YOUR GAS AND NOBODY GETS HURT leader.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Henriksen: Talky leader
ScreenshotPortrait12-31-2014_4-30-51_PM-0_zpse5b47f1f.png
Connor: Perceptive soldier
New_Crobuzon_29_zps5cc79b41.png
Abraham: Open-sesamey surgeon
Zanzibar_73_zps6ff788f3.png
Kyle: Kiddy soldier
Zanzibar_96_zps1b2f4e3c.png

Brofist to whoever can figure out who all their names reference.

Last edited:

Mystary!

Arcane
Meh, was harder than I imagined finding good, painted, movie posters:
Y7L614A.jpg

C2mjDFp.jpg

k9EsKGn.jpg

oCOtd26.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom