Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Game News Chaos Reborn Early Access 0.26 Update

Discussion in 'TCancer News & Content Comments' started by Whisky, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Make America Great Again Whisky The Solution

Whisky
    Parrots:
    Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
    Click here and disable ads!
    Tags: Chaos Reborn; Kickstarter; Steam Early Access

Chaos Reborn has had an Early Access update. The update adds the following features:

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  2. Make America Great Again Irenaeus Self-Ejected Patron Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy

Irenaeus
    Parrots:
    PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
    Awesome to hear. Versus match later, tuluse? First turn is mine :P

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  3. tuluse Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

tuluse
    Parrots:
    Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    I'm in, should be available around 7 CST.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. ColCol Arcane

ColCol
    Parrots:
    So, I don't mind leveling and gear, but will there be modes that are not connected to this system?

^ Top  
  5. Make America Great Again Irenaeus Self-Ejected Patron Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy

Irenaeus
    Parrots:
    PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
    Yeah, I liked more when everything was equal and random. Last night made my character, leveled to lvl 3 and bought random talismans.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. ColCol Arcane

ColCol
    Parrots:

Supposedly there will be a mode where players start with the same random gear and the ability to make Minor changes (to said gear).

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Make America Great Again Irenaeus Self-Ejected Patron Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy

Irenaeus
    Parrots:
    That would be cool, yeah.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)