Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Chaos Chronicles uncancelled?

Fireblade

Erudite
century-of-chaos.com and centuryofchaos.com were also both registered by bitComposer on 8/4/2014.

So it definitely means...something.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
This is like your superhot ex seeking you in your apartment after a year only to find out she just came to pick up her DVD player :negative:

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
most probably they're simply using CC's steam slot for something else.

then again, maybe it's being remade by a more competent and less troublesome devteam :troll:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

The similarity in name suggests otherwise. Though it might end up being the action-RPG that Chaos Chronicles was originally meant to be? I guess we'll know soon enough.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Fuck the CC devs for not slavering alway their game.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
then again, maybe it's being remade by a more competent and less troublesome devteam :troll:

This would be fantastic.

There's no Century of Chaos trademark (yet) though. There was one for Chaos Chronicles, but they let it die earlier in February. :)

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

The similarity in name suggests otherwise. Though it might end up being the action-RPG that Chaos Chronicles was originally meant to be? I guess we'll know soon enough.

Probably some hack and slash, because Sacred Citdel was to arcadey. I wonder how many graphic and audio assets there is to end the development of this hypothetical title.

Klarion

Arcane
Something is definitely happening, they made a logo for a new game. Why did they decide to change the name?

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Huh, indeed. And it's...

mVJPu87.jpg

it's...

Xf73k7c.jpg

:dead:

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
so the name Chaos Chronicles is up for grabs?

Baron Dupek

Arcane
What about that recenly created studio, Grimlore? Need another investigation.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://steamcommunity.com/app/223120/discussions/0/617321352162795832/

Bitcomposer bankrupt
Seems like there won't be a century of chaos. German insolvency announcement page insolvenzbekanntmachungen.de released that bitcompser is bankrupt yesterday:

"810 IN 1144/14 B: In dem Insolvenzantragsverfahren über das Vermögen der bitComposer Entertainment AG, Mergenthalerallee 77, 65760 Eschborn (AG Frankfurt am Main, HRB 92652), vertr. d.: 1. Oliver Neupert, (Vorstand), 2. Patrick Rausch, (Vorstand) ist am 03.12.2014 um 15:50 Uhr die vorläufige Verwaltung des Vermögens der Schuldnerin angeordnet worden. Verfügungen der Schuldnerin sind nur mit Zustimmung des vorläufigen Insolvenzverwalters wirksam. Zum vorläufigen Insolvenzverwalter ist Rechtsanwalt Dr. Robert Schiebe, Kaiserstraße 11, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Tel.: 069- 21931-50, Fax: 069- 219315-99, E-Mail: r.schiebe@schiebe.de, Internet: www.schiebe.de bestellt worden.

Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, 03.12.2014"

https://www.insolvenzbekanntmachungen.de/cgi-bin/bl_suche.pl
Aktenzeichen des Insolvenzgerichts: 810 IN 1144/14

:hero:

HobGoblin42 CrashOberbreit

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Didn't most of bitcomposter's staff move to 2tainment anyway?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom