Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Chaos Chronicles forums now live on the Codex

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
There's a greeting message?

This one:

RPG Codex said:
Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

grotsnik

Arcane
He means this, surely?

All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hobgoglin: @Azex: we didn’t want to fragment the already very small turn-based RPG community even more. And besides some obvious weirdos, you’ll find many devoted role-playing gamers there.

Heh. God bless you, HG.

Severian Silk

Ewwww... Why would they want to be associated with a place like the Codex?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Prestigious Magazine Status Confirmed. Codex soon to be an IGN behemoth!

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
Which developer wants to be officially connected to the Codex? I admire their balls but this will not end well, at all :lol:

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Which developer wants to be officially connected to the Codex? I admire their balls but this will not end well, at all :lol:
If they manage to deliver a decent game I don't see why it should not end well... now if they fail, that's a different matter.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
What about the inXile Torment crew posting here ?
A couple of devs posting here is something else then hosting your official forum. I don't know, maybe I'm exaggerating, but they can lose some sales. Because, let's face it, people fucking hate us :smug:

And I want these guys to do as well as possible, because it seems like it can become an awesome game.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
A couple of devs posting here is something else then hosting your official forum. I don't know, maybe I'm exaggerating, but they can lose some sales. Because, let's face it, people fucking hate us :smug:

And I want these guys to do as well as possible, because it seems like it can become an awesome game.
I seriously doubt there is a large group of people would buy a turn based fantasy squad tactics game, but refuse to do so because of the codex.

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
What's the futur of the WordPress blog?Is it condamned to close its doors as there is now an official forum?

Wizfall

Cipher
Official forum on the Codex ?
Welcome but....I think you guys are even crazier than us :eek:

Self-Ejected

HobGoblin42

Self-Ejected
Patron
Developer
Codex 2013 Codex USB, 2014
What's the futur of the WordPress blog?Is it condamned to close its doors as there is now an official forum?
No, we will keep posting new content to the blog but future entries will link to their related threads here. A forum doesn't replace a blog nor an official webpage.

By the way, before we've decided to get our forums hosted by the Codex, we did some research on other communities for games similar to Chaos Chronicles. Of course, there are large and active communities outside (like the Iron Tower forums), but many of the other (indie CRPG) game communities are pretty small and desolated.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Even us hate us.

Official confirmation that if you like old school RPGs you are a Nazi, the devs just accepted this basic fact, did I have already mentioned that they are German perchance?.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Egg on your faces when this turns out to be the generic euro shovelware I'm expecting it to be. :roll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom