Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Carmageddon: Reincarnation

MetalCraze

Arcane
Gays hate the word gay (which means happy lololol)

The biggest self-loathing type of people

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Didn't original Carmageddon have a faggot/tranny pedestrian?

Fags are so into this inclusiveness thing that the very least the Carma team can do is to include some healthy role models for them in the game. In fact, as a gesture of goodwill, they could make all of the pedestrians homosexuals.

DeepOcean

Arcane
What a bunch of whiny faggots.
To top it off they need to have a part in the game where you can plow through a gay parade.

And in another level a normal parade so that we can watch them ignore that and focus on the 'obvious homophobia'

Man, this could generate so much controversy to the point of generating tons of blog posts from Kotaku and RPS, a publicity that they don't even dream in getting otherwise. Nothing better than an army of whinny retards to give you free publicity thinking they are in a crusade or something.:lol:

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Gays hate the word gay (which means happy lololol)

The biggest self-loathing type of people
Gay was a cool word before people turned then into homolike. Thanks to gays that "gay" nowadays is a slur.

What a bunch of whiny faggots.
To top it off they need to have a part in the game where you can plow through a gay parade.

And in another level a normal parade so that we can watch them ignore that and focus on the 'obvious homophobia'

Man, this could generate so much controversy to the point of generating tons of blog posts from Kotaku and RPS, a publicity that they don't even dream in getting otherwise. Nothing better than an army of whinny retards to give you free publicity thinking they are in a crusade or something.:lol:
That would be fucking sweet. Remember the old conservatard meeja that raged against Carmaggedon? Now ITZ leftard conservatard meeja.

DakaSha

Arcane
I think the best would be to have a parade of gays being attacked by a bunch of anti gays and forcing the player to plow through both to finish a race

I never enjoyed the carmageddon games. Granted I never really enjoyed any car games much but these ones always seemed like "style" over substance to a ridiculous extent.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
There was a guy who backed Carmageddon who screamed at inXile for using the word "fuck" in the Wasteland 2 demo. I shit you not.
I can actually understand being upset with gay used as a pejorative, but this is just :?

deuxhero

Arcane
I'm not big on using gay that way simply because it sounds very dated and forced edgy.

Fuck the social justice warriors though

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Using 'gay' that way is pretty dumb. Acting like it makes the writer the worst cis-straight-white-male-oppressor/the devil is even worse.

circ

Arcane
There's gay and then there's overusing a word just to appear hip as is the case with Stainless Games. PC mafia can suck it, because that's just pathetic on SG's part.

Repressed Homosexual
Lib_erals: it's perfectly fine to be as filthy, vulgar and vitriolic as you want, but when someone says one little word that refers to one of your minorities it's suddenly the end of the world.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
But when she finally appeared holding a cock in her right hand, a loud cheer rose from the crowd. All the other dancers made way for her. She presented the cock to the musicians and began to dance. Her brass anklets rattled as she danced and her body gleamed with cam wood in the soft yellow light. The musicians with their wood, clay and metal instruments went from song to song. And they were all gay. They sang the latest song in the village. They sang songs as they went, and on their way they paid short courtesy visits to prominent men like Okonkwo, before they finally left for their village. Okonkwo made a present of two cocks to them.

zwanzig_zwoelf

This is going to be interesting.
117905-cho-aniki.jpg

Gay is a pretty lame* word to get upset about.

* Lame, Adj : having a body part and especially a limb so disabled as to impair freedom of movement

Oh fuck now I've probably pissed off some cripples.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
As long as companies like EA continue to do well, my care level towards PR is at 0. You and your friends support shit companies and then expect me to care about your insecurities? Fuck off.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom