Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Can't see embedded tweets with Firefox

Teut Busnet

Cipher
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
I can with Chrome though.

What should I do? Use Chrome? Be happy that I don't have to see twitter nonsense? Can I fix this myself?

Teut Busnet

Cipher
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
It says: Firefox Quantum 61.0.2 (64-Bit)

Apparently it's 'Up to Date' too.

(Edit: Instead of the tweet I see that little blue bird logo)

Teut Busnet

Cipher
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Nah, I'll just turn it off on this site - what could possibly happen to me on the honourable, honest and friendly Codex?

Bohr

Arcane
Some of the privacy extensions have an exception just for embedded tweets

CreamyBlood

Arcane
Can't see embedded tweets with Firefox

You're not missing much, just half the codex on some topics. Codex is the new retweeting platform for Twitter. A bunch of people who we don't know, say #poundmetoothings at (@)people nobodycares about. It's odd, some pages are almost entirely Twitter posts. If I wanted to read idiots on Twitter, I'd probably just sign up for Twitter.

But yes, it's probably Privacy Badger or some other addon you're using, just whitelist Twitter if you want try and decipher a bunch of drivel posted by Twats.

Random Modern Codex post:

Y6J9gKs.jpg

Last edited:

Modron

Arcane
Nah, I'll just turn it off on this site - what could possibly happen to me on the honourable, honest and friendly Codex?
Someone could post photos of the front of your house.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom