Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Can you find out who killed Jactus in the trial version?

gumbomasta

Novice
In the trial version of this *excellent* shareware game, I found Jactus's dead body, but no indication of where/who to turn to for answers. Am I missing something? A vital clue?

Or do I need to register for the full version, travel to other towns, and warn other watchers?

still really fun

Peace

G

crpgnut

Augur
Spoilers below!

You might go search the hut that he was supposed to meet the dude at.

Not Enough? If you have someone with the nature skill you should notice
some tiny footprints. Follow them.

Need More? Have a skilled Speech character talk to the little girl who can't
speak.

Heal her.

She'll squeal on the person who did it.

Go confront the butcher.

TADA!

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Exactly how skilled in Speech does the character have to be? I have a guy with a skill of 15, and she doesn't trust me enough to take the potion.

Great game, BTW, although I find combat to be quite difficult most of the time.

crpgnut

Augur
Azael said:
Exactly how skilled in Speech does the character have to be? I have a guy with a skill of 15, and she doesn't trust me enough to take the potion.

Great game, BTW, although I find combat to be quite difficult most of the time.

I don't remember the exact level. If you have Tuana in your party the girl doesn't trust her. Just dismiss Tuana and have her wait at the inn in town. Right click on Tuana to dismiss. You may need a speech skill of 20 too. Not sure.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Fixed it now after booting Tuana out of the party for a while. Combat has become quite easy at the moment. Right now I'm trying to exploit the game by resting outside of town, hoping to attract bandits in order to get some loot to sell. :wink:

thathmew

Zero Sum Software
Developer
Tuana was my problem as well when I first tried.
It's not Tuana, it's any character with an extremely low Charisma...

-m

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom