Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Call for Males to Participate in Video Games and Dreams Research

MuscleSpark

Augur
Patron
I am not eligible to take the test apparently because I can't remember my dreams enough of the time.
At least you have dreams. Some of us can't say the same.

Severian Silk

I might as well not have any since I remember like 1 each month or less.

GlutenBurger

Cipher
The survey doesn't even list CRPGs amongst its default choices of favourite genre. You're stuck with MMORPGs or "online" RPGs, the latter being an odd choice because they're not that common beyond MUDs. Unless you count the like of Diablo and Borderlands, I guess.

Papa Môlé

Arcane
I want to see this as step on the road to using video games and virtual realities as a technological method to induce self-directed and creative lucid dreaming, like some sort of space-future cyber-monks. But first we'd have to figure out how to have both games worth playing and dreams worth having.

Telengard

Arcane
The survey doesn't even list CRPGs amongst its default choices of favourite genre. You're stuck with MMORPGs or "online" RPGs, the latter being an odd choice because they're not that common beyond MUDs. Unless you count the like of Diablo and Borderlands, I guess.*
Whyever would they care what crpg players think? That would be like researching what 19th century men think - interesting from a historical perspective, but not really relevant to the now. Their assembled list of games categories is telling - all of the cash cow gamers.

* They probably do include those. But there's also the grubby flash part of the internet. The likes of http://www.darkness-springs.eu/index.html.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom