Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Buy your very own 16 GB Codex Troll USB 3.0 (now with pictures of actual USB)

krist2

Augur
Patron
Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Got mine today in Norway, looking good :Df

Got parts 1,6,8,11

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Are we collecting these, anywhere?
Maybe a publicly shared password protected Dropbox / Mediafire folder or something like that?

Got 2, 3, 7, 12, 16.

krist2

Augur
Patron
Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
That could be an idea, but then we should re encode them first, they don't have to be that big in size.
Would think that about 300MB in mkv container (x264) should be ok.
Perhaps even less, the quality in these vidoes are not great :)

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Holy shit, yes.
I did not even notice the file sizes!

Even with ffmpeg and a good machine, this would take some time, given the duration of the videos. Hm.

krist2

Augur
Patron
Edited the first to 300mb, you loose some detail of course, but I don't think that is to much.
Took about 7 minutes using VidCoder, mkv, h264, output size 300mb.
DarkUnderlord, Is it ok if I upload it to mega and share it here?

Hmm, what is the code for tagging a username? Wan't to tag DarkUnderlord

Last edited:

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Edited the first to 300mb, you loose some detail of course, but I don't think that is to much.
Took about 7 minutes using VidCoder, mkv, h264, output size 300mb.
DarkUnderlord, Is it ok if I upload it to mega and share it here?

Hmm, what is the code for tagging a username? Wan't to tag DarkUnderlord
use the @ sign then the username next to it.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Well, I will play around with video conversion a bit, too, to see how small I can get a video without losing too much "quality".

Edit:
I can get the 2nd one (32 minutes) to roughly 250MB while still looking fine (you can read the time in the video).

In any case, considering the length of this magnificient epic, I doubt we will get away with under 8 GB for all of it.
And I somehow doubt that any free file hoster allows that much ;)

Man, this is the best movie, ever!
The tension in part 2 when he leaves the car for about a minute, and you see nothing but the road, and hear some soundtrack. Then he gets back into the car and drives onwards, to glory, as if nothing ever happened.
Incredible!

Last edited:

krist2

Augur
Patron
mega.co.nz has 50GB, but the monthly bandwidth limit for the free account is 10GB.
So that is not enough. But if we upload the different parts to our own separate accounts and share the links here, atleast
some people would get them.

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
In related news, if all goes well, then tomorrow I'll be posting USBs out to:

Russian Federation 1

:yeah:

0_152b0a_60392d05_XXL.jpg

0_152b0b_76f42ad7_XXL.jpg

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Well, my troll is home. Problem is that it's my parent's home. My moved, so I'll be seeing the troll on Christmas or so. Depends.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
Got mine in Canada a couple of days ago. I'm quite pleased with my purchase.

oakHGH7.jpg

tz3s9J7.jpg

JBUhl8D.jpg

I believe there already is a great game box thread. There is actually a thread for EVERYTHING here. Look it up and quit being a newfag. So annoying.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
Dat keyboard is like butter. It's so awesome. Can bash your head in with it. You either love them or not but I love them. I'm sure we had this discussion before here somewhere.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
Reading your posts is pretty creepy. But seriously, I love the Workshop, fun times.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom