Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Butthurt Valley - Sims 3 Saga

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
uS5aYQL.png

Episode 1 Trouble in Paradise
Episode 2 Butthurt Valley - Sims 3 Saga
Episode 3 Communication Breakdown
Episode 4 Working Man
Episode 5 Fortress of Diversity

Last edited:

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
tXh6l3Z.png

VFj4Fjg.jpg

Welcome to our show. We have been following this extraordinary community for two years. Today, we bring you their story. These are the real tales of Butthurt Valley.

N806YPq.jpg

VFj4Fjg.jpg

We begin on the outskirts of this community. The local (and only) church is maintained by the HHR family. Although at first glance it seems to be an idyllic place, there is trouble brewing.

9qwurOy.png

k8NGuta.png

Ugh, Daily Librul, damn that newspaper. Why does my wife keep subscribing to it? When will she learn?

NzjJmNi.jpg

VFj4Fjg.jpg

If you look carefully you can see the distinguished priest HHR behind the bushes. He's a well respected member of the community who many consider to be the moral authority.
k8NGuta.png

All the advertisements are for wheat products. It's POISON of MIND and BODY!

ndAbqpH.jpg

k8NGuta.png

Librullibrullubrul... I wonder how old is she... brulibrul...

6LOisjw.jpg

k8NGuta.png

Oh god, all this non-sense is giving me a headache. I should contact my West-Coast Discussion Society pals for a general discussion about the liberal menace. Some constructive arguments never hurt.

3adG77c.jpg

VFj4Fjg.jpg

Oh boy, HHR sure is a character. To his right we have his lovely wife and their firstborn.

FFAhard.png

VFj4Fjg.jpg

They spend every day together, mostly taking care of the church.

0h9WclP.jpg

VFj4Fjg.jpg

Lately the attendance has been very low so the HHR family has had a lot of free time. Sadly, this has lead to grave consequences.

10.png

VFj4Fjg.jpg

The family lives in the small attic of the church. While Mary takes care of Thomas, HHR maintains good spirits visiting internet forums and by buying the newest gadgets.

eUmjZVy.png

k8NGuta.png

Err, I better hide the memory card.

5vCUVGa.png

VFj4Fjg.jpg

Not all is well with HHR. Although his high moral standard has given him ability to talk with higher powers, he still can't find answers to some of his questions.
k8NGuta.png

Oh have mercy on me Lord. I've been trying to stay pure for you but last few months have been difficult. Thomas is a blessing, of course, but Mary, you see... er... has changed. She seems to be more and more influenced by the liberal wheatist propoganda and... she doesn't want to consume our love anymore.

7OcpsdA.png

k8NGuta.png

I put the "stud" in bible study. *wink*

hvciJRp.png

k8NGuta.png

I believe one of my ribs belongs to you. *wink wink*

8vdo6n5.png

k8NGuta.png

Do you need prayer? because I am certainly willing to lay hands on you.
KrxEjpx.png

Eeh, sorry, I don't feel to well today.
k8NGuta.png

jNRJ7PB.jpg

k8NGuta.png

So, there's that. Well, you don't seem to be talkative, again.

VFj4Fjg.jpg

Will HHR and his wife rekindle their holy love? Or will HHR give into sin? Find out next time, on Butthurt Valley!

OkR9AhN.jpg

k8NGuta.png

That...curve..trans fats...brulibl...Lord give me strength!

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Good luck. Go with God.
I pray for you before sleep etc
Vaya conned Dios

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
tkVowZf.png

VFj4Fjg.jpg

Welcome to another episode of Butthurt Valley!
V1CAr22.jpg

VFj4Fjg.jpg

HHR has been brooding these last few days. His wife's lack of passion for consuming of love in good christian manner and the general lack of church-goers has left a mark on his mind.
k8NGuta.png

Even inspecting every inch of god's son's body doesn't give me pleasure anymore. I cannot go on like this!
QnjMlpe.jpg

k8NGuta.png

Oh, I know! I should contact someone who shares my faith. And is not my wife.
GjlJ0Md.jpg

k8NGuta.png

Hmm. Yes. That waitress girl... she has certain... qualities... let's see. She works at کافر کو جلا دو now? What is that gibberish? Some hipster place? Well, I should meet her after her shift.

3L3edIh.jpg

VFj4Fjg.jpg

On his way there HHR starts to feel uneasy. The locals seem to be... browner than he's accustomed to.
yNb68Yb.jpg

k8NGuta.png

What is that smell? Smells like decadence.
d38kaps.jpg

btr4Hwv.png

Oh, hello father HHR! I haven't seen you since that mass you did on those people you call libruls.
k8NGuta.png

Hello my child. *What is that on her head? And why is she wearing a carpet?
0FJEEGS.jpg

k8NGuta.png

I'm just checking on good christians that I haven't seen in the church lately. Where have you been?
bBQ3MC5.jpg

btr4Hwv.png

Oh, about that... I got married, you see? My husband showed me how christianity is full of infidel lies, as he says.
ovWRGbJ.jpg

k8NGuta.png

OH GOD! FIRST LIBRULS THEN NO SEX AND NOW MUSLISMS AGHOOOD I MUST CLEANSE THIS POOR SPIRIT
PKzwUOf.jpg

k8NGuta.png

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

9iHZfXx.jpg

btr4Hwv.png

What the heck are you doing? Get off me!! Help, Andhaira!

22yoqml.jpg

VFj4Fjg.jpg

Andhaira is the local muslim wise-man although he asks more questions than he gives answers.
fe92dlq.jpg

yQJcPug.png

What is this infidel doing and why?

VFj4Fjg.jpg

Looks like trouble. Will this end peacefully or in hurting of the backside? Find out next time, on Butthurt Valley!

Last edited:

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Meh, making up silly alternative names for characters is a bit too derp when they're just codex personalities anyway. Retconning and updating soon.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
uP7a0Xk.png

VFj4Fjg.jpg

Welcome back to Butthurt Valley!
lD6HYdy.jpg

VFj4Fjg.jpg

We left off with HHR encountering Andhaira. Feeling pumped by touching woman's lips for the first time in months, he's prepared to teach him what bible is about.
k8NGuta.png

And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray! Only my church isn't corrupted! Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood! Stone the muslim!

Q3G79lZ.jpg

yQJcPug.png

What's wrong, silly westerner? Strong and confident muslim men taking your women? Let me show you the hands who tore though the walls of RPGWatch prison.
t979f6R.jpg

yQJcPug.png

لحاظ سے پسماندہ موضوعات کی طاقت!
s6pBlPd.jpg

btr4Hwv.png

I cannot watch this.
yQJcPug.png

Show me that white pasty ass!
ZHA6lto.jpg

qH9BoFe.png

That must be some Pakistani male bonding ritual.
k8NGuta.png

...why doesn't this fell as bad as I feared?
0W4LddZ.jpg

VFj4Fjg.jpg

Limping back home HHR is greeted by another bad surprise.
k8NGuta.png

Is that one of those furry freaks? What is he doing here?
KV4CBM5.png

uh2lfpe.png

I just cannot stop loving him, even after the operation. Oh no, is that the priest?
M7UJQzB.png

k8NGuta.png

Hey, you, in the suit!
Dx0Xq25.jpg

k8NGuta.png

What are you doing in my church at this ungodly hour?
uh2lfpe.png

Err, just promoting our local sport's team to your... wife, heh heh.
UBDqfO1.jpg

k8NGuta.png

I'll show you god's wra- ow! My ass burnss!
uh2lfpe.png

Heh, tell me about it. You better visit a doctor buddy. Anyway, gotta go!
TfwcERP.png

VFj4Fjg.jpg

All the pain and implications have left HHR a bit... unstable. He decided to spend the night in the streets. What'll happen next? Keep watching Butthurt Valley to find out!

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Ig1OQ0L.png

VFj4Fjg.jpg

Welcome back to Butthurt Valley!

nTm6c2p.jpg

VFj4Fjg.jpg

Unwilling to return back to his wife, HHR had no choice but to live on the street. Dumpster diving became a necessity.
6H1GtKB.jpg

VFj4Fjg.jpg

Soon he found out that Butthurt Valley had plenty of homeless souls like him. One of these encounters completely changed HHR's life.
27kDZjo.jpg

VFj4Fjg.jpg

Meet Melcar. Once a successful playboy, how he's just a shell of his former self.

kLLMhVs.jpg

Mi18h8P.png

That asian booty, man. Nothing like it! Her ass was so fat. I lust love asses. Asian asses are the best.
zeTxUny.jpg

Mi18h8P.png

I met this hooker hanging out behind some Thai bar. I didn't even have to pay her, that's how handsome I used to be. Long story short I decided to marry that piece of oriental booty. Week later she ran away with all my money. Oh well, won't stop me from appreciating tits and ass.
T3duQkU.jpg

Mi18h8P.png

You don't look tough or too smart either so you don't have a lot of choices if you want to survive here.
*Grabs croth* Ok you can work with this. No homo.
gTQqctB.jpg

Mi18h8P.png

Here's how you earn easy 50 bucks. You go to that pub, find a dude and offer him your butt. That's how it works.
k8NGuta.png

Well, a man has to eat.
t785t88.jpg

VFj4Fjg.jpg

It didn't take long for HHR to find his first client.
Fdx203Q.jpg

VkQ0uRs.png

Sure thing cutie. Give me some... spiritual guidance in the bathroom.
fNk83x3.jpg

k8NGuta.png

*unzips* God forgive me.

voNJg42.png

VkQ0uRs.png
Ugh, I changed my mind. See you around.
VU2UNRn.jpg

k8NGuta.png

Wait, what? COME BACK HERE AND I'LL EARN THOSE FIFTY BUCKS! *slams door shut*
YdvND7P.png

VFj4Fjg.jpg

Love thy neighbor indeed. See you next time on Butthurt Valley!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom