Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Preview Burning Bridges takes a look at Ageod's Civil War 2

Discussion in 'Tacticular News & Content' started by Burning Bridges, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Burning Bridgesgender: ⚧ Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk

Burning Bridges
    Parrots:
    • Brofist Brofist x 5
    ^ Top  
  2. Cenobytegender: ⚧ Tacticular Staff

Cenobyte
    Parrots:
    Very informative preview, Burning Bridges!

I like the new interface, except for the unit counters. And it's good to hear from you that the core strengths of the game are still in.

^ Top  
  3. Luzurgender: ⚧ Prestigious Gentleman Good Sir

Luzur
    Parrots:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Sranchammergender: ⚧ Arcane

Sranchammer
    Parrots:
    As someone who is currently suffering from his opponent spamming militia and cavalry from Missouri to New York, I welcome the new changes.

^ Top  
  5. Trashgender: ⚧ Pointing and laughing.

Trash
    Parrots:
    It's looking quite interesting actually. Are there still big decisions regarding drafts and foreign interventions and so on possible?

^ Top  
  6. Burning Bridgesgender: ⚧ Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk

Burning Bridges
    Parrots:
    Political options are mostly still the same (Mobilization, Territorial Concession, Cotton Embargo etc), as well as some new ones. The industrialization screen is gone and replaced with options to build arsenals, iron mines etc. The regional options (decision mode) are what's new, similar to AJE but also with some new ideas fitting to the Civil War.

I think if you know the other games it takes no longer than 5 minutes to adjust to the UI. What I found strange is that some screens can only be opened by function keys, there are no button on the UI for them.

I would really like an option to disable all animated stuff, it's annoying. And as I wrote, a mod that replaces a lot of graphics with a more used look.

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)