Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bugs and issues (spoilers)

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
print screen doesn't work for some reason so I can't post a screenshot.

Print screen works differently in this game. All screenshots are saved into C:\Users\XXXXX\Documents\my games\Age Of Decadence

yo Elhoim have u looked at the steam achievements? a lot of them seem to be spoilers, or they tell you how to solve certain quests (like the one about making the raider camp attack the aurelian outpost). you should look into hiding some of them

Agree with this. When I saw some achievements, I tried not reading the rest so to not spoil the game, particularly the ending achievements.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Thanks!

2d9qkgp.jpg

epeli

Arcane
Talking about typos, you've got "recieve" in Agathoth dialog and and "suprpeme" in Gaelius dialog.

Also, in Al-Akia some interaction nodes and doors of the upper level are visible while you are on the lower level.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
New update on Steam, can't find patch notes yet.

Stompa

Arcane
First of all, we’d like to thank you guys for your support. Thanks to you we had a great launch and we’ll continue making RPGs.

Some of you have concerns about the difficulty. We hear you. While we won’t change the core of the game, we *will* add options that make mandatory fights for certain characters (like the mine for the praetors) easier.

We’ll continue supporting the game and going through your feedback for the next 3 months, during which we will work on extra content and improvements requested by the community.

Today’s update mainly adds Russian localization, courtesy of the Russian supporters of our game who worked for more than a year to bring it to you, and minor tweaks, improvements, and bug fixes.

Improvements:
  • New Path: Praetor can get a strong poison for the mine from Dellar.
  • Added better cape icons.
  • Added healer and blacksmith fast travel points on the maps.
  • Improved the map quest’s flow. If you couldn't talk to Antidas about it, you can talk to Abukar and he’ll send you to Domitius.
  • Changed Hellgate lasers generators’ position, lockpick required, disabling gives civic SP. You can disable them without going through lasers first.

Fixes:
  • Fixed minor journal issues.
  • Fixed issue with Hector’s quest when you met him via Claudia.
  • Fixed issue with being transported to Senna's house when you talk with him at the palace.
  • Fixed issue with the blank slide in Maaadoran endings.
  • Fixed issue with HD achievement and blowing up Al-Akia.
  • Fixed TG fence in GNZ having no items.
  • Added a few missing combat SP.
  • Fixed issue with Hellgate’s constructs not activating.
  • Fixed issue with the bolter and aimed attacks.
  • Fixed a rare issue in monastery storm walls fight.
  • Fixed issue with animation speed setting not applying.
  • Fixed rare start-up issues.

Changes:
  • Tweaked reputations in Teron.
  • Tweaked Praetor’s monetary rewards.
  • Thieves in TG2 have more arrows.
  • CS partial failure with mine guard lowers his HP by 20 (was 10).
  • All players start with some basic crafting schematics.

Combat Balance:
  • Bash has better chance to knock down.
  • Constructs have slightly bigger CS chance, lowered damage.

Perkel

Arcane
yo Elhoim have u looked at the steam achievements? a lot of them seem to be spoilers, or they tell you how to solve certain quests (like the one about making the raider camp attack the aurelian outpost). you should look into hiding some of them

This so much. Hide most of them

Joora

Novice
Is there a reason why
you can only perform the ritual at Al-Akia once?
I was really looking forward to completing Merus and then going there again with Bennie just to see what would happen.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Talking about typos, you've got "recieve" in Agathoth dialog and and "suprpeme" in Gaelius dialog.

Also, in Al-Akia some interaction nodes and doors of the upper level are visible while you are on the lower level.

I noticed several typos in the early dialogue with Meru and the Commercium guy in his city on a Loremaster playthrough (Commercium quest and Chosen One).

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
http://www.upload.ee/image/5272442/aod1.png

Minor bug in the 5 skill point string for spears

---

I also have a question about this picture

http://www.upload.ee/image/5272445/aod2_dmg.png

In the sidebar it says damage 4-8, but in the item details it says damage 5-8.

I have 10 STR on this character, should the damage be showing the strength modified value anywhere or is this just a minor inconsistency in the text (possibly post-balance) ?

---

Incorrect foliage placement in Teron Inn (well, the inn where you start as a Mercenary anyway).

http://www.upload.ee/image/5272453/aod3.jpg

Last edited:

Declinator

Arbiter
One of those x inside a rectangle typos:
2n9jndx.jpg
Another:
2zggk6t.jpg
Typo (adapated):
xauiqd.jpg
Typo (succes):
r2u8hg.jpg
Inside Zamedi after you come back from the top (and probably if you have used the portal) the portal is visible downstairs too:
2v9tekz.jpg
This happened after I've already spoken to the loremaster once, ran away from the hostile Aurelian troops, come back, sabotaged Meru's ritual, and gone outside. I cannot speak to anyone there and this prompt comes when I try to use the map. Loaded an earlier save and the same happened. In this run I had destroyed Maadoran and succesfully used the throne inside Meru's secret room:
2nsmj3n.jpg
I don't have an image but in Ganezzar near the gates on the right side there is a dude sitting on air upstairs and slightly hidden by the roof above his head.

agathoth can fire his stupid bullshit straight through pillars, like he isn't fucking me up bad enough already he needs to pull this shit on me

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
There's a shitton of broken quotation marks in Ganezzar when using the props like the crucified dudes and the dwellings.

Unbeliever

Learned
The issue happened when you met Hector via Claudia after going with her in the Bernie encounter. If anyone gets this issue before the next update, open the console and write:

aod.npc_hector_met = true;

Thanks, Elhoim, that works.

And thanks for encounter with seven raiders on Monastery ground. That was best turn based fight in my life.

Maybe I find another one bug. In Antidas Hoard Quest, my 8 perception assassin noticed something in the corner in one room (I was looking for way out). But I cannot touch that spot. Did I miss something or...?

I had to make a deal with thieves to go out.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
Maybe I find another one bug. In Antidas Hoard Quest, my 8 perception assassin noticed something in the corner in one room (I was looking for way out). But I cannot touch that spot. Did I miss something or...?

I had to make a deal with thieves to go out.

Same thing, 8 PER Assassin, noticed something in the corner but couldn't do anything. Probably not enough PER. Couldn't do deal or anything else, mission failed, but game goes on.

BlackAdderBG

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Aemolas village.Don't know if intended as it has a small crevice ,but he was able to hit me.

nAqW4JC.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom