Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Bugs and issues (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Iron Tower Studio' started by Jaedar, Oct 14, 2015.

1. PlanHex Arcane Patron

PlanHex
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    You sure you didn't just run out of one particular kind of ammo so it only loaded the last one you had?

^ Top  
  2. Black Angel Savant

Black Angel
    Parrots:
    Nope. It happened quite often, with both Roxana and my character, and all types of ammo. Haven't tried with Repeating Crossbow, so I don't know if the problem is exclusive to Double Crossbow.

^ Top  
  3. Fenix Arbiter

Fenix
    Parrots:
    Also you can unload crossbow 2 arrows sometimes, old bug.

^ Top  
  4. DavidBVal Arcane Patron Developer

DavidBVal
    Parrots:
    PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
    Not sure if this was reported before, sorry if it's the case.

Madoraan, Kemnebi quest to go after the raider Red-Whatever. After joining battle and killing the Hundred Swords, I talked to Kemnebi (dialogue "no gold, eh?") then to the raider (gave me his crossbow). But then I talked again to Kemnebi and I got the dialogue from the other guy, giving me the crossbow. After that, the game is locked. I am left with a single answer, "thanks (leave)" which does nothing. Maybe it's because my character can't carry it after looting all the corpses, in that case it'd be a separate bug.

^ Top  
  5. AbounI Erudite Patron

AbounI
    Parrots:
    Played this quest today but such a bug didn't happened during my playthrough. Don't know if I was overloaded though at the end.
    What if you restart the fight ?

^ Top  
  6. Lacrymas Arcane

Lacrymas
    Parrots:
    I remember doing that quest with an assassin and didn't get that bug, but I, too, wasn't overloaded.

^ Top  
  7. DavidBVal Arcane Patron Developer

DavidBVal
    Parrots:
    I reloaded and repeated the fight, the bug happened again even not being overloaded. After talking to Red Grachus talk again to Kemnebi. Once more the game froze and needed to kill the task on windows. Got a savegame if required.

^ Top  
  8. DavidBVal Arcane Patron Developer

DavidBVal
    Parrots:
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Vault Dweller Ubersturmfuhrer, Iron Tower Studio Developer

Vault Dweller
    Parrots:
    We'll take a look, thanks.

Edit: Fixed on our end.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    • Brofist Brofist x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Love! Love! x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. DavidBVal Arcane Patron Developer

DavidBVal
    Parrots:
    No, thank YOU for creating this fucking masterpiece. I purchased months ago but only now had time to play it and I'm blown away. Closest thing to playing PNP with a sadistic DM that is there, with a deceiving half-smile at the other side of the table waiting for you to make a mistake.

• Brofist Brofist x 7
    ^ Top  
  11. Black Angel Savant

Black Angel
    Parrots:
    This bomb that can be found in Castle Ganezzar's Lockbox when doing TG quest for Glabrio deals 0 damage for some reason.

^ Top  
  12. Zer0wing Educated

Zer0wing
    Parrots:
    Even after during TG main questline player character kills Faelan, the dialog between player and Meru still continues as if Faelan still standing by Meru alive. Which also means I can't return to TG hideout since the teleport script doesn't work right after said event. Possible localization bug or game itself?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    ^ Top  
  13. Robespierre Educated Patron

Robespierre
    Parrots:
    Same issue here, but during the AG questline.

[​IMG]

Nothing major really, just a bit awkward.

^ Top  
  14. cruelio Learned

cruelio
    Parrots:
    GAME ENDING BUG:

I'm going to the temple from Hell Gate. The normal temple splash screen doesn't show and I don't get the SP award for finding it. I can't progress because the game won't let me go down the stairs into the temple proper, clicking the stairs does nothing. Please tell me there's a way to fix this.

Saves:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/slpkznzndqok87a/Age_Of_Decadence.7z

edit Okay I just reloaded and early save and restarted the game and that did it. nvm

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    ^ Top  
  15. Black Angel Savant

Black Angel
    Parrots:
    Yo, for some reason in my GOG copy of Dungeon Rats, if I go from one area to another, my character would just appear on the other side where he wasn't supposed to come from. For instance, in auto_sav1, if I enter The Forge from the Tunnels, my char would appear on the side of the Old Town as if I entered The Forge from Enforcer fight, even though I haven't defeat Spartacus or whatever his name in The Forge.

And then, in save 13b, I enter The Rock Bottom from The Deep Caverns, and my character appear from the side of the elevator to Old Town.

P.S this is actually two different character. The one from auto_sav1 is actually from an old run, so I though there was an update and it isn't compatible with old saves. But then I start a new character and the problem come again. For auto_sav1, if the problem didn't immediately appear, try to walk around the tunnels, maybe unload some of the items my character carried, and then try to go to the Forge again. And if for some reason the probelm in save 13b didn't replicate, try to fight the Claim Jumpers from the combat autosave, and after you're done leave The Deep Caverns.

Already send the saves to the email, check them out.

^ Top  
  16. Vault Dweller Ubersturmfuhrer, Iron Tower Studio Developer

Vault Dweller
    Parrots:
    Can you uninstall the game, delete the game folder, then reinstall it again? Steam users who reported this problem have file integrity issues (missing or corrupted files). We're trying to figure out what's causing it.

^ Top  
  17. Black Angel Savant

Black Angel
    Parrots:
    The problem is still there. This time I don't even have to finish the Ant Queen and fight the Claim Jumpers; right after the Ant Warriors I forgot to grab some wood to repair my shield, and my character appeared from the elevator to Old Town side despite entering The Bottom from Deep Caves.

It does resulted in a hilarious situation where Barca said to me, "Don't fucking touch that!" when I try to activate the elevator. Considering we weren't supposed to be in there when Barca is still alive.... were we able to physically enter his personal turf and talked to him instead of having to interact with the gate to talk to him in the past version?

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)