Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bugs and issues (spoilers)

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
Game is confused, some people calling me centurion, others legatus. It says legatus on character screen and the achievement unlocked, but centurion achievement never unlocked.

Another confusion in the dialogue, in the same vein.

Dux Paullus just made me a Legatus after taking Ganazzar, but I was already a Legatus (including the achievement) since I went to Caer-Tor and was given the mission to accompany Meru's loremasters. This army hierarchy is a mess, no one knows who is what anymore.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Dux Paullus just made me a Legatus after taking Ganazzar, but I was already a Legatus (including the achievement) since I went to Caer-Tor and was given the mission to accompany Meru's loremasters. This army hierarchy is a mess, no one knows who is what anymore.

Wasnt that a temporary thing so you could negotiate with Meru? He now confirmed your appointment on a more permanent basis.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted

Wasnt that a temporary thing so you could negotiate with Meru? He now confirmed your appointment on a more permanent basis.

Yeah, that could be it, I guess. But that doesn't explain why the Legatus achievement unlocked just then.

In any case, just to add to the confusion: After I killed Agothoth and finished the game, Dux Paullus promoted me to Legatus a third time (!!) in the ending slides, giving me a former Aurellian legion to command in the wastelands. Strenght and honor!

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Yeah, that could be it, I guess. But that doesn't explain why the Legatus achievement unlocked just then.

In any case, just to add to the confusion: After I killed Agothoth and finished the game, Dux Paullus promoted me to Legatus a third time (!!) in the ending slides, giving me a former Aurellian legion to command in the wastelands. Strenght and honor!

Cant defend that one, I find that the end slides differ from your achievements often.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
6UveaqX.jpg

:negative:

Urbanolo

Augur
Few issues:

In Chosen One ending Faelan is present even if he was killed (or at least his assassination was aquired during MG questline, but he was absent after the siege was lifted).

Lord Darganus also arrives in the Chosen One ending sequence, even though he was crucified.

The awakened's [ziggurat] name crosses the borders on 1366x768 resolution (can provide screenshot if needed).

Zanzoken

Arcane
The tooltips on the Bolas are switched. The tooltip for Legs says the enemy will be choked, and the tooltip for Head says the enemy will be immobilized. The attacks themselves are working correctly, it's just the tooltips that are wrong.

The innkeeper in Teron's name is spelled "Inkeeper".

Lexxx20

Learned
The new NPC in the Temple has his name "touching" the text he says, there's no space between his name and his text. Looks ugly. Will attach a screenshot tonight if needed.

mushaden

Scholar
Bug with new version on gog: when I went to al akia with the loremasters (before taking meru), the aurelian legionaries were going to attack me through the dialogue, but then it jumps to me having won the fight (and the enemy party is still standing in their positions). Also weird was that my power armor still had the ra helmet on after the "fight"

I've also noticed that this version runs slower for me

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I get this when updating my GoG version of the game:

The Age of Decadence patch log
Update from version 2.3.0.4 to 2.4.0.5

Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\edgeaa\gl\edgeAAV.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\edgeaa\gl\edgeDetectP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\vignette\gl\VignetteP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\vignette\VignetteP.hlsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\oculusvr\gl\barrelDistortionChromaP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\oculusvr\gl\barrelDistortionP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\oculusvr\gl\monoToStereoP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\oculusvr\barrelDistortionChromaP.hlsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\oculusvr\monoToStereoP.hlsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\oculusvr\barrelDistortionP.hlsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\hdr\gl\bloomGaussBlurVP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\hdr\gl\downScale4x4V.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\hdr\gl\sampleLumIterativeP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\hdr\gl\finalPassCombineP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\hdr\gl\brightPassFilterP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\hdr\gl\calculateAdaptedLumP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\hdr\gl\luminanceVisP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\edgeaa\gl\edgeAAP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\edgeaa\gl\dbgEdgeDisplayP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\gl\underwaterFogP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\gl\glowBlurV.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\dof\gl\DOF_Gausian_V.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\dof\gl\DOF_DownSample_P.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\dof\gl\DOF_Passthrough_V.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\dof\gl\DOF_CalcCoC_V.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\dof\gl\DOF_SmallBlur_V.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\dof\gl\DOF_Final_V.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\fxaa\gl\fxaaV.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\fxaa\gl\fxaaP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\hdr\gl\downScale4x4P.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\gl\motionBlurP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\gl\glowBlurP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\gl\chromaticLens.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\gl\postFX.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\gl\fogP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\gl\flashP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\gl\gammaP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\gl\postFxV.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\gl\passthruP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\gl\turbulenceP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\dof\gl\DOF_CalcCoC_P.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\hdr\gl\bloomGaussBlurHP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\ssao\gl\SSAO_PowerTable_P.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\ribbons\gl\texRibbonShaderV.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\ribbons\texRibbonShaderP.hlsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\ribbons\basicRibbonShaderV.hlsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\ribbons\basicRibbonShaderP.hlsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\ribbons\texRibbonShaderV.hlsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\core\scripts\client\postFx\textures\caustics_1.png
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\core\scripts\client\postFx\textures\caustics_2.png
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\ribbons\gl\basicRibbonShaderV.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\ribbons\gl\basicRibbonShaderP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\ribbons\gl\texRibbonShaderP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\ssao\gl\SSAO_Blur_V.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\ssao\gl\SSAO_Blur_P.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\ssao\gl\SSAO_PowerTable_V.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\ssao\gl\SSAO_P.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\fixedFunction\gl\targetRestoreP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\fixedFunction\gl\colorV.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\hdr\gl\sampleLumInitialP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\fixedFunction\gl\modColorTextureP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\fixedFunction\gl\textureP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\fixedFunction\gl\textureV.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\fixedFunction\gl\addColorTextureP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\fixedFunction\gl\colorP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\fixedFunction\gl\targetRestoreV.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\fixedFunction\gl\modColorTextureV.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\fixedFunction\gl\addColorTextureV.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\dof\gl\DOF_Gausian_P.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\dof\gl\DOF_Final_P.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\art\sounds\lockpick\lockpick1.ogg
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\art\sounds\lockpick\lockpick2.ogg
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\art\ribbons\ribbons.cs.dso
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\art\ribbons\materials.cs.dso
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\art\ribbons\ribbonExec.cs.dso
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\art\sounds\lockpick\lockpick_fail.ogg
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\dof\gl\DOF_DownSample_V.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\lightRay\gl\lightRayP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\lightRay\gl\lightRayOccludeP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\caustics\gl\causticsP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\caustics\causticsP.hlsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\mlaa\gl\blendWeightCalculationP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\mlaa\gl\functions.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\mlaa\gl\passthruV.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\mlaa\gl\neighborhoodBlendingP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\mlaa\gl\edgeDetectionP.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\mlaa\gl\offsetV.glsl
Error adding: D:\The Age of Decadence\shaders\common\postFx\dof\gl\DOF_SmallBlur_P.glsl

Shadowfang

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
At the end of Maadoran Hamzar made an Alliance with Bassar even after i killed the later in that nobleman's house, in the Palace District over that gem.

MarkedOne

Educated
Archers in monastery underground fight can shoot through walls (this is the fight after helping raiders kill villagers).

MarkedOne

Educated
Problem throughout the game son. Just kill the archer fucks first.

True, with the exception of the Inferiae village hut, in which you hide in while they queue up to be killed. Guess it's a very minor quirk.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
At the end of Maadoran Hamzar made an Alliance with Bassar even after i killed the later in that nobleman's house, in the Palace District over that gem.
How did you kill him? Did you choose a text option or force-attack him?

Shadowfang

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
How did you kill him? Did you choose a text option or force-attack him?
I picked a text option.
I tried to impersonate a thieves guild member and things went downhill from there.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
Big deal, I get constant crashes too and still managed 5 complete playthroughs so far. He's just too fancy to be slumming it with us proles and our crashes.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Erm... why doesn't poison work anymore??

I put poison on my weapon, stabbed the spear guy in Maadoran... and nothing happened. I still have 20 points of poison on the blade.

Urbanolo

Augur
Erm... why doesn't poison work anymore??

I put poison on my weapon, stabbed the spear guy in Maadoran... and nothing happened. I still have 20 points of poison on the blade.

You have to do enough damage to bypass the armour. I guess you didn't even scratch him, so the poison didn't apply.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom