Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Boxart. Name your favourite.

User was nabbed fit

103782289300kq2.jpg

Twinfalls

Erudite
Ladonna said:
Sovy Kurosei: Nothing like a blank white page eh? Sorry, I know minimalism is back in, but I say no to drugs.

Go to your URL bar for that image, and stick a single blank space right at the start - before the 'http:'. Works a lot of the time you get a 'forbidden' message too.

Ladonna

Arcane
Thanks Twinfalls, worked a charm. Much appreciated.

So thats the prototype? A little small in the centre? Or has IT got ideas to fill in the spaces?

Fez

Erudite
For fuck's sake, stop linking directly to MobyGames images, you retards. Link to the page like Elwro and others have done already or rehost it elsewhere.

Krafter

Scholar
denizsi said:
I also absolutely love the IWD covers. Those do so much better what Oblivion cover is supposed to do as far as minimalism goes.
Agreed. The first IWD is my favourite.

I also like those white background Final Fantasy ones (particularly VIII) and Morrowind. Vtm:Bloodlines would have been perfect if they didn't throw goth-schoolgirl-slut in there. Take her out, and it's a great cover.

Cimmerian Nights

Liturgist
OK I'm kinda slow, but I just noticed how the IWD cover wraps up the motif nicely. The fact that story begins and ends with the narrarator flipping through the pages of the book.

Hazelnut

Erudite
Annonchinil said:
I don't usually download games, so can anyone tell me what this crack exe. documentation refers to?

INSTALLATION NOTES:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Extract, burn/mount the bin/cue, install using the following serial:
NA53-DE82-BYJ5-HCUJ6-8388
then copy the crack over and enjoy!

especially the burn/moun the bin/cue part.

No problem, glad to help out.

Extract your hard disk from the computer, write the serial number on the top, mount on (or in) a metal bin and then set on fire. Leave until thouroughly burned and leave to cool before reinstalling in your PC. Cue the cracked game... and bingo.

Hazelnut

Erudite
Twinfalls said:
Ladonna said:
Sovy Kurosei: Nothing like a blank white page eh? Sorry, I know minimalism is back in, but I say no to drugs.

Go to your URL bar for that image, and stick a single blank space right at the start - before the 'http:'. Works a lot of the time you get a 'forbidden' message too.

I have no idea why the hell that works but it does. I should probably know having been a web developer for many years... but I don't. :oops:

Anyway nice to see you back here Twinnie - I was starting to wonder if you'd gone AWOL.

Solomon Doone

Novice
Sir_Brennus said:
Solomon Doone said:
Because Guido Heinkel is one ugly mofo.

It's Guido "Guy" Henkel, smartass. Heinkell is a former German arms producer.

I know, I googled it afterwards, but I'm too much of a lazy cunt to correct it.

Anyways, both spellings are applicable, Shakespeare had his name spelt 77 different times or so, with around 120 different combinations on the father's marriage registry.

Joe Krow

Erudite
Got to go with Bard's Tale.

The rustic image created a great atmosphere, plus the designer had a nice Glamour Shot on the back as I recall.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom