Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bloodbowl Season 3

How should the new league look?

• Group by Timezone then have playoff like Season 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two divisions ranked by Team Value. (Not Skill)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
nah, zombies or skellies have access to block and tackle - even if they handle the ball worse, they can pulverize stunties easily. maybe with no big guys... but it's not even half as fun as stunty teams. I'm votan no.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I'll make some sorta votin' system in the thread I make and I'll post a link to the thread here.

Mantiis

Cipher
Moss said:
I'm ready for S4! Mantiis, you going to commish again?
After running this thing for over two years now I think my interest isn't what it should be so if someone wants to step into the commish shoes and herd cats please do so with my blessing!

Thank you all for your participation this season. Much appreciated. :thumbsup:

I might join up in a future league but I need a break.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
We appreciate all the effort and hard work, Mantiis. You've been a great commissioner so far. Thanks for making all this work smoothly for a long time. :salute:

So... we need a new sucker commissioner to host the league. Anybody up to the task? Eternal glory and lots of cookies await for the brave volunteer who will be constantly nagged to validate matches admin players' feuds.
Lotsa fun, I tell ya. :thumbsup:

I might do it, but only if nobody else wants to...

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I can't host this AND the stunty league. Sorry guise. What OSK? Hoverdude? Maybe even Moss? You might be the new guy but you've proven to be very stable and likable :)

Dirk Diggler

Scholar
Gratz Moss! I'm happy to see that one of the new teams won this season. Also good to know that it went to a polite guy, even if he had a penchant for letting other people play his team. ;)

Moss

Educated
Dirk Diggler said:
Gratz Moss! I'm happy to see that one of the new teams won this season. Also good to know that it went to a polite guy, even if he had a penchant for letting other people play his team. ;)

Heh - luckily it never came to that. People were patient enough to wait until I got back from my vacation, so all games were played by yours truly.

My vote is for Grunker to can the stunty league and host this one ;)

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Grunker said:
What OSK?

Nope. If you couldn't tell by my lack of write ups and, well, visibility in general, I was forcing myself to finish up the league. I made the commitment, and I wasn't going to let my Codex bros down.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ok, guys;

I'm leaving on vacation next Monday (15th) and coming back a week later. If by this time there's no one to host the league, I'll take care of it. I'd do it even now, but due to aforementioned vacation I'm kind of busy with RL stuff.

So yeah, think it over. Unless You want the league to be run by a potato, someone better step up and seize the opportunity before it's too late.

Time to jump ship to the next seasons thread I think. Details like "who's going to run it?" can wait. First we need to find out who's in, and who's flopping out. :obviously:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Sounds like we have some volunteers to run the league, so I'll stick to runnin' the stunty one :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom