Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bloodbowl Season 3

How should the new league look?

• Group by Timezone then have playoff like Season 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two divisions ranked by Team Value. (Not Skill)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moss

Educated
Grunker said:
It's not validated yet? :lol:

Yep, still not validated - I don't have my SPP from the match, anyway.

Moss

Educated
Thanks, guys. I'll take the semi-legitimate Champion status ;) It would have been a great final whoever made it - it's too bad it didn't work out.

So will there be a new thread for Season 4? My new Goblin team is ready for action.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Dead Money is ready for more too! I considered a joke-team, but I'm having way too much fun with the necroes to play another team!

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Legends Outworn are also ready for another go to show all the youngsters their place.

But if someone else decides to play as Khemri, Clint Eastwood and his buddies might skip next season and make place for a new team to enter the competition.

Moss

Educated
IMO the league split by time zone was very effective. Hopefully we can do that again, even if it means more divisions that are smaller if we don't get enough people from the western hemisphere.

hoverdog said:
Undead Phoenix said:
So would this be a good time to suggest a Goblin/Halfling only league? :M
I think ogres and maybe vamps should be able to join it too.
I'd go with stunties only. Maybe allow Ogres if they keep to a maximum of two big guys, but I think Vampires would be too strong (easy access to tackle).

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
hoverdog said:
Undead Phoenix said:
So would this be a good time to suggest a Goblin/Halfling only league? :M
I think ogres and maybe vamps should be able to join it too.

I was thinking ogres too, but vamps will be a definete powerhouse in such a league, so I suggest not to include them.

grotsnik said:
Brilliant suggestion.

No compromises, though. Stunties only!
Stunties only = no Goblins being eaten by Trolls, no serious injuries by being thrown across the pitch, and no rampaging Ogres.

Gotta tek the pros with the cons.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
big guys must go in, they are just too fun.
so goblins, halflings, lizardmen w/o sauri, snotlings w/ how many ogres? 3 at the very least, as snots are much weaker then any other stunts.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Skinks + Kroxigor is an awesome idea!

And Grotty are you sure about the only stunties? I'm thinking Pure Zombie/Skeleton teams might have a place too ;)

Anyways, I'll open another thread tonight for discussion on a stunty-league for preliminary discussions on rules and allowed team-comps! I can host the league too :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom