Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bloodbowl Season 3

How should the new league look?

• Group by Timezone then have playoff like Season 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two divisions ranked by Team Value. (Not Skill)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moss

Educated
Grunker said:
Me and Moss have finished, Moss will post the replay. Even if you don't normally watch replays, watch this one. It has triple skulls, overtime, and everything else befitting a quater-finals.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks to Grunker for one hell of a game.

Replay

Are you sure you want to spoil it? It's a pretty epic replay. The next spoiler has the final score.

Madness 1 - 0 Dead Money in overtime.

-Moss

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Watched the replay. What can I say Undead Phoenix, it's like the tolling of some great bell indeed :D

It seems I'm the only one left to defend the honor of Group 2 though :(

Moss

Educated
Gorefiend vs UndeadPhoenix: Amazing match!

WOW! =D

You guys traded punches like champs. I couldn't believe how many armor breaks were thrown around. Really entertaining replay.

-M

Av7, fragile? What a load of bull. :rpgcodex:

Ah well. I'm all raged out. Tonight I journey into the Chaos Wastes to find Nuffle and spit in his eye. Not even any injuries to motivate my players more next season.

Well done Gorefiend.

Mantiis

Cipher
MicoSelva said:
Grunker said:
Mantiis said:
Eurofag bracket (...) is easier than the Kwa bracket.

On which fantastical assumption do you base this obviously perposterous claim?
Yeah, preposterous. Obviously. :?

I feel a little bit bad about unleashing them on the unsuspecting Euros. Oh well.

I am sure I will pay by losing to hoverdog. And If not Hover then I have to play Gorefiend again. :/

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Lol. I don't know about the others, MicoSelva, but my match was insanely close. These americans just have a bit more of Nuffle's favor this go-around :smug:

hoverdog

Developer
finished the game. The third extra-time in quarterfinals. WHAT A MATCH!

Todd Howard picked up the ball thrown back after a norse runner went into the crowd and ran for 4 turns to score on T21.

Mantiis

Cipher
The round has ended! THERE ARE ONLY 4 TEAMS LEFT.

I will post up matchups when I get a chance - if you can't wait that long check in game!!

Moss

Educated
I'm at work and can't check the replay, but if I am reading that spoiler right, congrats Hover on being Group 2's lone remaining champion. All of their hopes rest on you! No pressure.

;)

Mantiis

Cipher
The injuries to key players piled up and I just couldn't go up against his team. Losing the troll was a real blow, i was relying on his guard a bit too much I think. I also made a mistake in overtime by hugging the line. In hindsight I should have moved a bit slower and made hover make contact with me instead of the other way around. I made similar mistakes against Moss.

I also totally wasted rerolls for some stupid reason not realizing I would need them in overtime.

The random throw in was Karma I think for my last two games where I got touch downs the same way.

gorefiend

Novice
excellent crowd push by hover in (H)overtime to turn the game.

great games in the quarterfinals, lets hope it continues in the semis! :thumbsup:

gorefiend

Novice
Welcome to Know Yer Bearders!

In 10 games, active Bjorn's Bloody Bearders have:

completed 3 passes

scored 11 tds (3 more than league leader Ted Heath)

caused 12 casualties

killed 4 players

sustained 21 casualties

13 players on the roster, every single one of which has at least one casualty against

1 player with 4 casualties against, who has not missed a match.

:M :M :M

hoverdog

Developer
The Decliners are tied with the late northern wastes (oh hello thar Mantiis) as the most violent with 23 casualties, plus tied with gorefiend with 4 deaths.
I hope to take the lead after tomorrow's match with Moss :M

Mantiis

Cipher
There are now only 4 teams left:

Matchups.jpg

These next two matches will decide who will face off in the final!

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I bet a Nurgle team will reach the final. Call it a hunch.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom