Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blood Bowl 2

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
7aEeHR.jpg

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Coming soon:

Chaos Dorfs
1483463578-chaosdwarfs-01.jpg

Khermi
1483463618-khemri-03.jpg

I fell in love with Necromantic teams recently. You can use claw killers and don't feel like a chaos pleb while doing it.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
V99mXpx.jpg

KUObUTr.jpg

NCiW14p.jpg

Madeye looks pretty cool. Still no proper picture of a regular chorf, but they will probably look like NuChorfs without hats.

I'm still waiting for a proper Willow Rosebark model.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Afb42fS.jpg

Eh, Chaos is still the worst. Some russian Nurgle fuck killed my 2 Bret Blitzers yesterday. My AG 4 POMB Blitzer...

Fuck russia and fuck Chaos.

:negative:

fastjack

Augur
Anyone think there's any chance they 'upgrade' the ruleset in BB2 to the new official one? Mostly wondering because removing Piling-on might go towards silencing some of the complaints about bashy teams I seem to see whenever the game is discussed.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
There's a new ruleset?

http://www.thenaf.net/2016/11/from-crp-to-bb2016/

Interesting stuff:
-Human Catchers are 60k.
-New Star for Nurgle only – Guffle Pusmaw 5349, 210k (not 110k, see errata), Loner, FA, Monstrous Mouth (cannot be stripped and gets the catch skill), Nurgle’s Rot.
-MVP is randomly assigned to one of three selected players.
-Piling On moved to optional and needs Team Reroll to use.
-Gutter Runners have Weeping Dagger. If they cause a Badly Hurt during a block, player is MNG on 4+. (what?)
-No wizards. (whaaat?!)
-Spiralling Expenses now optional.
-Treemen on a Halfling roster have Timmm-ber skill and can receive assists to stand up. +1 for each assist from those not in a tackle zone. A 1 is still a failure.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
-MVP is randomly assigned to one of three selected players.

This is massively retarded. I'm at a loss for words.

-Piling On moved to optional and needs Team Reroll to use.

Optional - as in a house rule sort of thing? Requiring a Team Reroll seems like a good nerf, I can get behind that.

-Gutter Runners have Weeping Dagger. If they cause a Badly Hurt during a block, player is MNG on 4+. (what?)

OK so we now have confirmation that their process for changing the rules is writing a bunch of random shit on a piece of paper and then rolling some dice to figure out the changes.

-No wizards

:retarded: :retarded: :retarded: :retarded: :retarded: :retarded: :retarded: :retarded: :retarded:

This was one of the few inducements making gaps in TV even remotely fair

Overall, these changes seem to suck massive cock except in one or two spots. The MVP one is the worst by far. Holy fuck that's a shitty change.

fastjack

Augur
Wizards will likely be put back in with either the book coming this spring (deathzone season 2?) or the next one from what I understand. Also note that while spiraling expenses are optional there is a new rule to keep money in check (expensive mistakes?). The inclusion of random card draws in every game rather than just as a way to spend inducements changes the game a lot in case that wasn't obvious.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom