Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Black Isle Kickstarter (LOL...)

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
This is some funny shit. I'm almost tempted to give them some money as a tip for entertaining me :lol:

Nah.
:keepmymoney:

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I like how Eric Caen donated more money than Herve Caen. Apparently McDonalds pays better than Interplay?

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Oh my god, Herve strikes again!

I think I was right in comparing Interplay's current status to a sit-com.

Season Finale: The Mayan Apocalypse strikes and it's all your fault for not donating!

Rostere

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 RPG Wokedex Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
This is the funniest thing that has happened all day. I actually laughed out loud when I read this on the subway.

In the same way it's like a Mr. Bean movie... If Herve could possibly be humiliated any further, this would be it. I still bet that if this fails he'll come up with something worse tomorrow.

Herve Caen would make a great prototype for a game villain :roll:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
hahahahahah! Fuck you Herve! I'm not giving you 1 fucking penny. Though maybe I should give you 1 penny just to thank you for destroying Black Isle and for giving us Troika and Obsidian.

Anyways good luck on your project lol

Snerf

Learned
This is the funniest thing that has happened all day. I actually laughed out loud when I read this on the subway.

In the same way it's like a Mr. Bean movie... If Herve could possibly be humiliated any further, this would be it. I still bet that if this fails he'll come up with something worse tomorrow.

Herve Caen would make a great prototype for a game villain :roll:

Which brings up an interesting question, would you donate if the video featured Herve sticking a raw turkey on his head or shoving his hand into a pocket full of snot?

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
i'mma open a kickstarter to fund a lithuanian hitman to target you know who, so this kind of shit will finally be over.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
CztSh.png

Oesophagus

Arcane
You know, the worst thing is that some of the people inolved may be sincere, but then there's Herve. If they ditched him and started a new company I might take them seriously

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
+20$ - acess to the private forum. Sounds like GD to me.
And talking about the sex at the end. Herve should start making xxx rpg movies, it would be much productive and interesting.

Also, Morgoth , do as you promised.

213g1vr.jpg

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
You know, the worst thing is that some of the people inolved may be sincere, but then there's Herve. If they ditched him and started a new company I might take them seriously
If Chris Taylor launched a brand new company and pitched his idea, I think he would have a decent shot at some money. Probably not the 1 million that InXile or Obsidian got, but something in the range of 100-200k.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom