Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Black Island Studios - Obsidian InXile and Larian Merge To Form New Studio

Melcar

Arcane
Worst April Fool's ever. More like April Turd.

naossano

Cipher
So, i assume Larian does the writting, Joshua Sawyer does the combat balance, while Brian Fargo ensure their new licence remain PC exclusive ?

;

Educated
The ultimate joke would be if it were true!

Drowed

Arcane
The Eternity joke was really good. See, for a few seconds it convinced me, and then, destroyed my hopes and dreams almost as efficiently as the release of Fallout 3.

This... This is just:deadhorse:.

Meh.

Last edited:

himmy

Arcane
“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
tumblr_md1sb2n98t1rn7b4q.gif

Perkel

Arcane
One of the worst shit april fools jokes i saw.

Now consider two news:

- Tim Cain leaves Obsidian rumor.
then
- Tim Cain leaves Obsidian [offcial] to form new studio and he has kickstarter on hands.

Deleted member 7219

Decline of the Codex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom