Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

Jrpgfan

Erudite
:lol:

Mustawd

Their art has come a long way. Their original screenshots looked like this crap:

SQoI2c8.jpg

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
From their website, first news since 2016: http://www.blackgeyser.com/
arrow-down.png

Apr. 2, 2018
Final gameplay video before Kickstarter
Finally! We have successfully completed the negotiations with our new investors, and we plan to launch the Kickstarter this month! In the meantime, take a look at our brand-new gameplay video! It offers an introduction to the game, also presenting the Drying feature as well as the latest version of the game UI.

Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter, and we will inform you before the Kickstarter launch.

"Drying". Still with the weird vocabulary I see.

Mustawd

IIRC, these guys were eurotard BG modders. Man, they need localization help. Like ASAP. Anything written or spoken is just fucking bananas.

Bohr

Arcane
So Grimoire came out, Black Geyser seems to be alive and pumping. Given what's happening with meme games pehaps that Bloom/tranny game will actually be finished one day.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
pehaps that Bloom/tranny game will actually come out one day

T:ToN? I must play that at some point, or at least watch a playthrough, which seems like pretty much the same thing. I never thought they'd stick with the name 'Black Geyser', but I'm delighted they have as it opens up the possibility of stretch goal involving the most elaborate pun on the title.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
pehaps that Bloom/tranny game will actually come out one day

T:ToN? I must play that at some point, or at least watch a playthrough, which seems like pretty much the same thing. I never thought they'd stick with the name 'Black Geyser', but I'm delighted they have as it opens up the possibility of stretch goal involving the most elaborate pun on the title.

No no, he's talking about this: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...of-action-adventure-rpg-by-studio-fawn.96989/

Mustawd

If you think this is funny, then I have to tell that no, it is NOT funny at all. One of my friends, a truly fantastic guy, a fan of Skyrim, got insulted by an old lady on the rainbow pride day! His crime was that he offered a cake to one of the marching people.

If you find this hilarious then I suggest you think it over, mate.

Infinitron:
Sorry didn't know that. Actually I started to love RPGCodex because I thought it gave equal rights to everyone (I mean among non-mods). I mean, users are free to say "fuck this game", and if I like that game (or I'm a dev, founder, whoever), I can say: "fuck you".

But understood the warning; I'm now mute (in the name of freedom of speech).

P.S.: and yes I'm a gal; looking forward to be humiliated through a custom title as well.

:lol: God this thread is so great. Would reread again.

Just reposting my fav part of this thread.

vazha

Arcane
Doesnt look too shabby, to be honest. Maybe we should have had more faith in Heavan?

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Doesnt look too shabby, to be honest. Maybe we should have had more faith in Heavan?
Yeah, but...
Drying herbs? For real?
:prosper:

If the rest of the game turns out good, then I'll stomach some crafting, but I really hope they don't focus on the wrong things too much.

vazha

Arcane
Yeah, but...
Drying herbs? For real?
:prosper:

If the rest of the game turns out good, then I'll stomach some crafting, but I really hope they don't focus on the wrong things too much.
Drying and such gimmicks are obviously ott af, but there's hope all this prosperity is optional and the general gameplay is either good, or so hilariously bad that its enjoyable.

Drowed

Arcane
Are we really, really, REALLY sure that this isn't Pillars 1.5? I mean, damn. And I like Pillars, but when I thought I wanted more games like it, I didn't imagine anyone would do something so literally.

Krivol

Magister
Black... geyser...

That reminds me this cheap, asian fast food in my town... I don't know why...

Good video anyway - UI looks fresh and original, never seen something like this.

Is Feargus trigger-happy-with-lawsuits kind of guy?

Bohr

Arcane
Is Feargus trigger-happy-with-lawsuits kind of guy?

Would have to tread carefully though. Would you want to be widely known as the guy who shut down Black Geyser? The fan backlash could be brutal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom