Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I'd be disapointed if it turns out its just a troll. The art and soundtrack is very charming.

I even like the village name, schoolfart. :lol: especially how that narrator drops it with a straight face.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
schoolfart, black geyser

more names pulled from the game files:
dirty sanchez, hospitalshit, boston steamer, dicktheater, dutch oven, stationbarf, golden shower, queeftown

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
sites such as RPGWatch or GameBanshee.

You mean, prestigious sites such as RPGW and GB.

This is rape and malice. Rape is not funny. :(

So, malice IS funny, you seem to be implying. :M

One thing is when you are a user who acts like an asshole, and another when you forcefully edit someone else's content.

How does that make you feel? Do you feel mind raped? As if you were a gay couple and a baker refused you a cake? Are you experiencing loss of appetite, insecurity, anxiety or any other symptoms?

Here on the Codex, we have a whole subforum dedicated to the mental and physical well-being of other fellow human beings. Please get in touch should you need any advice, support, or just a kind word.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I'll have to agree that changing the title wasn't really a great idea. It detracts from the general impact and deadpan irony the first post communicated, after reading the seemingly serious title.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I think he/she/it should get to know the beauty and freedom that is within the Lands of Prosper.
I feel a tag is a good compromise so we can keep milking the fun out of it.

Until the black geyser dries up.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
What is even going on here.

People still trying to figure out whether GreenMagicSpell is a she, a he, a xir, or just another byproduct of Skynet. All with the excuse of talking about her/his/xirsxxxxxyzyxyzy game.

The most common approaches are:

1.edgelord;
2.urgamesuxx;
3.simulating mild interest in the game, in case she becomes another ZQ so it's gonna be better to have been on her good side (bring the puns on, btw);

Surprisingly, no "TITS OR GTFO" yet.

I'm waiting.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Surprisingly, no "TITS OR GTFO" yet.

I'm waiting.
Tits or GTFO, Jools.

tits_1597927i.jpg

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I saw Keanu Reeves on the train to work yesterday. He was tearing bits off of his newspaper, screwing then up into little balls, and throwing them at an elderly woman sitting opposite to him, laughing really loudly each time he successfully hit her. She was obviously trying really hard to just ignore him, but that just made him laugh more and repeat “Try to stop me, you shriveled up bitch!” over and over, which quickly reduced her to tears. Eventually a guy sitting a little further down got sick of it and confronted him, standing right up next to him and telling him to stop. Reeves tried to act tough at first, calling him names and asking the guy whether he even knew who he was dealing with, but when he tried to stand up and push him away he realized the guy was like a full foot taller than him. He immediately started apologizing, saying he was “Just trying to have a little fun”, while begging the man not to beat the shit out of him. It was honestly the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen in my life. The guy eventually went back to his seat and Reeves got off on the next stop with his head to the floor avoiding eye contacr. As the train went off I saw him standing at the station, staring daggers at the old lady as we rode away. I haven't seen her on the train since.

Last edited:

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
There's some something Blakemoresque about that story. I half-expected the tall guy to be Cleve.

ArchAngel

Arcane
That story is better than what we read so far about Black Gayzer: First Cumming.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom