Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BioWare official forums shutting down! END OF RINE!

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
World Oncologists Assiciation send their regards as BSN provided them with work for decades

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
https://forum.bioware.com/topic/574907-concerning-our-forums/page-100#entry20418737

The problem is the majority of the fandom have an overblown sense of entitlement.

For every valid complaint....there were 9 WAHHHHHHHH BioWare did not give me what I wanted BS posts.

There were too many people who have the arrogance and bravado to assume they are speaking for everybody when they whine.

And now the ridiculous rumors that BioWare is tanking because they are shutting down the forums.

Are some of you really that arrogant to assume that.Forums are part of a bygone era. Things change.

And the people who are already whining about Andromeda can suck it.

Man some of you are going to have karma hit you hard in the real world

:salute:

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Pray to god that we don't. Pray. to. any. god.

Guys, i really need your help. It’s about getting money to actually buy Xbox One Elite and shipping the console to my home. All mostly due to us having no car to travel to store if we had actual money to purchase. But we don’t.

Please help me get Xbox One Elite so i can actually stream my games live and pray for donation money to come in, that donation money will go towards the repair of my window which was shattered by a boy on June 2nd. If you don’t believe me, here’s proof on my last post: http://cassandrasaturn.tumblr.com/post/145304017422/shattered-window-in-my-bedroom-here-was-loud

With that said, i really do need your help so i can fix my window. The donation email are used for many things like repairing my window. This is email below. sexykorrababe@gmail.com

Your checks, credit cards and debit cards works in same fashion through google wallet.

How much Money i need is $900. It covers the costs of buying Xbox One Elite and Shipping. I would be very thankful for your help and send shoutout to you guys!

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Regfugees not welcome.
Z7dGPkiS.png

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I don't think the Codex can handle another refugee crisis.

Build the wall!
The Codex is strong enough to support these refugees. Unlike Mutti Merkel, I actually plan ahead to deal with any strays I invite into my home.

And thus, additional server space is being allotted to the BioWare Forum, ensuring a smooth transition for these refugees.

Also unlike Merkel, I'll be making it clear that the Codex rules apply to all who enter here, no matter how pathetic their sob story about the horrors they had to survive to get here are. They will not be treated differently from anyone else. So like all the rest of the pondscum, they'll have to wait 12 months for rating and editing privileges. And we won't be hiding stats to try and make the refugees look good either, even if they are running amok.

All are welcome here.

Except that guy over there. Fuck that guy.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
So they're probably planning on shutting down Bioware for good later this year, better get popcorn ready.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
So they're probably planning on shutting down Bioware for good later this year, better get popcorn ready.
Not before milking MEA shitless. There will be a ton of DLCs and only then hey can thow the bone to other studis to take care of Biowhore leftovers.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
Not before milking MEA shitless. There will be a ton of DLCs and only then hey can thow the bone to other studis to take care of Biowhore leftovers.

Yeah definitely, but IMO closing down the forums is a sign that they don't think administrating the forums for the studio is worth it. I imagine there's been and/or will be cutbacks, as peripheral things are always first to go.

Santander02

Arcane
Eh while I have no love for the biotards and their overlords, modders of old Bioware (and one Obsidian game NWN2) used those forums as their workshop and I frequently visited them to get info about the plethora of mods available for NWN for example, I really hope someone will go trough the trouble of archiving those threads, t'would be a huge shame if all of it was lost...

norolim

Arcane
I don't know, this place voted DAO as the best rpg of 2009, so you shouldn't think too much of lists and that kind of crap.
I wasn't aware there were best RPG polls on the Codex between 2007 and 2010. You have link?

Delterius

Arcane
I don't know, this place voted DAO as the best rpg of 2009, so you shouldn't think too much of lists and that kind of crap.
I wasn't aware there were best RPG polls on the Codex between 2007 and 2010. You have link?
The polls themselves were not preserved, but you can tell what happened in those dark times by reading the threads themselves: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/rpg-of-the-year-2009.38358/

Roxor posted this on the final page:

2ykduls.jpg

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I suppose I ought to adopt a more charitable outlook, since I am a Bioware Forum refugee myself -- fleeing from the Mass Effect 3 death squads.

But at least I bothered to learn the language before I immigrated. I didn't make an account until after I had played all 1995-2005 games.

These guys are going to be speaking gobbledygook.

Well, if anyone needs a translator to explain Tali's sweat, I will hire out my services for bro fists.

Note that the Cult of Tali represents a significant security risk -- they have no qualms mounting denial of service attacks against civilian gamers who don't share their fundamentalist convictions.

Last edited:

norolim

Arcane
The polls themselves were not preserved, but you can tell what happened in those dark times by reading the threads themselves: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/rpg-of-the-year-2009.38358/
Thanks. The first post in that thread suggests there were also Codex RPG of the Year polls in 2007 and 2008. You wouldn't happen to have links for those threads, too, would you? Codex search engine doesn't help.

Hey, Infinitron you usually have those things bookmarked... right?

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
A
Yes, i do. I have been touched, screwed, fucked with sexually. I even have encounters with sex demons, sex spirits.

Her Friends & Family (Dream Life)

InuYasha
9070067.jpg

InuYasha is Cassandra's longtime friend. Cassandra and InuYasha met during the first meeting with Kagome when Cassandra arrived in Feudal Era with Kagome.

Cassandra was no stranger to being kidnapped by Demons including Naraku. here were times that Cassandra was often injured while protecting InuYasha.

Ahh...jeez. This person needs some serious help.

Apparently she's also directing the live action Legend of Korra film, according to google and IMDB anyway.
We may see a film of Uwe Boll levels.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Apparently she's also directing the live action Legend of Korra film, according to google and IMDB anyway.
We may see a film of Uwe Boll levels.

It's a TV show, not a series.

FLccKtu.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom