Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BioWare official forums shutting down! END OF RINE!

pippin

Can someone explain to me what is the current drama about?

bsn closed down
some dubious attempts were made to resurrect it
codex laughs, just as the internet does (and bioware secretly does too)
one person gets notorious with these attempts to make bsn great again

like 6 months later, said person joins the codex to tell them they are hateful individuals

in other words bznez as usual

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
When BSN sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drama, they’re bringing romance in crpgs, they’re untasteful rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.

pippin

BSN had good people in the BG/NWN forums. But that was at the bottom of the page... Of course, the worst ones were also the loudest.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom