Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect BioWare Montreal's Mass Effect: Andromeda - where element zero meets trisomy 21

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I've read in another forum that a famous Italian electronics shop was selling Andromeda at 5 €. :lol:

GG EA/BioWare, what a great success ME:A turned out to be. :salute:
And I heard from pirates, that after they added 1.09 and played it for free, it's actually a decent game. As long as you don't come to it with high expectation... ...and get it for free without Denuvo and without Origin.

The same could be said about DA:I but ultimately it's still a faux-MMO grindfest. I'd put it on my "Play when drunk/high/bored and you got nothing else" list.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I've read in another forum that a famous Italian electronics shop was selling Andromeda at 5 €. :lol:

And I heard from pirates, that after they added 1.09 and played it for free, it's actually a decent game. As long as you don't come to it with high expectation... ...and get it for free without Denuvo and without Origin.
As a pirate i will say that it is waste of bandwidth.There is a ton of more worthy games that you could pirate,like Skyrim.

Last edited:

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik

As a pirate i will say that it is waste of bandwidth.There is a ton of more worthy game that you could pirate,like Skyrim.
You should pirate them all.

Vorark

Erudite
That...thing in the middle
DEjLPkzUwAAPiug.jpg

zn11nhg.png

Frozen

Arcane
Prosper.jpg

This is as white bitch as i could make, and she is still brown.
Not to mention manly face because you cant change a lot in presets.
My FemShep looks like a supermodel compared to this.
Unacceptable.
And look at those 2004. shadows with all maxed out. lol

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.masseffect.com/news/mass-effect-andromeda-update-from-the-studio

MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA
Update from the Studio

Since the release of Mass Effect™: Andromeda, we’ve worked hard to address feedback from our community. From improving animations to expanding customization options, we looked to respond to your concerns, and build on what you loved.

With each patch, you let us know we were heading in the right direction, and we're grateful to everyone who joined us on this journey. We're proud of what we created, and we hope you enjoyed it as well.

Early in development, we decided to focus Mass Effect: Andromeda’s story on the Pathfinder, the exploration of the Andromeda galaxy, and the conflict with the Archon. The game was designed to further expand on the Pathfinder’s journey through this new galaxy with story-based APEX multiplayer missions and we will continue to tell stories in the Andromeda Galaxy through our upcoming comics and novels, including the fate of the quarian ark.

Our last update, 1.10, was the final update for Mass Effect: Andromeda. There are no planned future patches for single-player or in-game story content.

In the coming weeks, our multiplayer team will provide details of their ongoing support and upcoming content, including new multiplayer missions, character kits, and what’s in store for N7 Day.

We appreciate all the millions of people who came with us to the Andromeda galaxy. We hope to see you again in the Mass Effect universe.

The Mass Effect Andromeda Team

:hero:

Grif

Learned
End of the line for Mass Effect for a while, it seems. Shame they had to drag up the corpse after ME3 one more time for this attempted blatant cashgrab.

Well, nothing of value lost anyway.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Games released by EA feel soulless. EA absorbs a developer and then releases mimicked products that should be enjoyable but are very boring and drab. I honestly feel that it is a skill unto itself. So... congrats EA?

When will we see the shutdown of Bioware? Next year?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom