Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bioshock is too complex. Help!

JarlFrank said:
Nice Prussia. I never did that when playing Prussia, just waited for the historical events on the Austro-Prussian war and then for France to attack me either through the Spain event or through just *hating* me. Just played a game with Prussia recently, and those Frenchies had no soldiers at my borders, which enabled me to march right into Paris and triggering the Three Hoorays event.

You should sometime try for the Conservative Empire or Liberal Unification events, both are fun and pretty rewarding (with Liberal Unification you might even get Austria to join).

Raapys

Arcane
Victoria rocks. Crusader Kings( with expansion ) will be great too, now that it's getting some much needed patch attention.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Demnogonis Saastuttaja said:
skyway said:
shit - this thread made me want to try victoria

Just remember to get Revolutions, too - it improves the game a lot (well, it's just a large patch with a price tag).

And longer game time. Till 1933 it is, isn't it?

Oh, and the historic events are so awesome. Once I accepted the Bismarck Social Reforms so my population would be happy and got bankrupt :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom