Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BioDoc promises 'ME3 closure' in april (a.k.a. proper ending DLC)

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I still wonder how it will turn out to be : is this just extra cutscenes that will force you to reload the end game sequence (or maybe go directly at it through some game option), or is there going to be gameplay sequences ?

Didn't Ubi do the same shit with Prince of Persia : Epilogue ?
Haven't Bioware themselves done the exact same thing with ME2 : The Arrival ?

Angthoron

Arcane
In summing up this is one former bioware fan who is not going to accept their sh!tty treatment.

You don't have to hide your sh!t on the Codex, dude. If it's sh!t, it's shit. Fuck yeah!

BioWare AREN'T doing the same thing. Bethesda changed the ending by letting your character go on. BioWare have said they are leaving the original ending in for purposes of 'artistic vision' and they're just adding in some extra cutscenes.
I can't help but break out a grin each time I hear "BioWare" and "Artist" in the same sentence. Then again, I guess art truly is dead.

theHiddenHand

Educated
BioWare AREN'T doing the same thing. Bethesda changed the ending by letting your character go on. BioWare have said they are leaving the original ending in for purposes of 'artistic vision' and they're just adding in some extra cutscenes.

Matt7895 oops can't read rite but i dig now cheers

You don't have to hide your sh!t on the Codex, dude. If it's sh!t, it's shit. Fuck yeah!

shit i like the fucking sound of that Angthoron

Darkforge

Augur
People are going to pay for a bunch of FMV? this is a new low...

The ending should have been the reapers win and the fucking cycle starts a new. The twist being shepard is indoctrinated by the third act. The whole thing was Deus ex machina and it was gay but not because the biodrone whore's were sad shepard didnt ride off into the sunset with his chosen space hottey and/or shuttle pilot bumchum.

Bioware could have done the smart thing and have shepard go into stasis, just like the prothean then they would have had an excuse to go into mass effect 4 and start a whole new trilogy in a different cycle. Then Ea would be happy they get to cheat millions of idtiot's out of there pocket money yet again.

Deleted member 7219

People are going to pay for a bunch of FMV? this is a new low...

It's going to be free.

The ending should have been the reapers win and the fucking cycle starts a new. The twist being shepard is indoctrinated by the third act. The whole thing was Deus ex machina and it was gay but not because the biodrone whore's were sad shepard didnt ride off into the sunset with his chosen space hottey and/or shuttle pilot bumchum.

Yet the ending wasn't that, was it? It was horrible Star Child, destroy all synthetics or merge, same ending with tiny aesthetic differences, bullcrap sub-Battlestar Galactica nonsense. Do you understand why people were pissed off now? You seem to be.

Bioware could have done the smart thing and have shepard go into stasis, just like the prothean then they would have had an excuse to go into mass effect 4 and start a whole new trilogy in a different cycle. Then Ea would be happy they get to cheat millions of idtiot's out of there pocket money yet again.

Wouldn't have been smart, people would still be pissed off because everyone expected ME3 to resolve the Reaper threat.

Darkforge

Augur
It would have been smart in the sense what they would have kickstarted a new trilogy that all the biodrone's would lap the fuck up. But I guess they are going to do that anyway....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom