Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Binary Domain バイナリー ドメイン : Revenge Solves Everything

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I know all those songs... damn Nostalgia.

hMLgh.jpg

Sukeban Cho

Erudite
@ RK47

I love your little openings. You seem to understand the essence of an opening better than most anime I have been watching lately does.

I may be easy to entertain, but you are now officially my favorite LPer on this wretched place.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
The trick is 'within 1 minute 30 seconds'.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
The trick is 'within 1 minute 30 seconds'.

*1 minute 30 seconds +/- 10 seconds margin of error, as scientifically tested in prestigious CDS Laboratories.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
Also, kudos to the developers for their modeling and animation skills. You can literally read the emotions from the faces, something that BioWare claimed since ME1 would be teh bestest feature yet they never pulled it of so gracefully and believable.

Erebus

Arcane
Facial expressions indeed look rather good.

I'm quite curious to see how things will go from now on. I'm now more interested in this LP than in ME3.

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
Also, kudos to the developers for their modeling and animation skills. You can literally read the emotions from the faces, something that BioWare claimed since ME1 would be teh bestest feature yet they never pulled it of so gracefully and believable.

They use a special actor scanning technique but I don't remember its name. It's also used in the current gen Yakuza games by the same dev.

RK47

Patron
"Faye Lee" is supposed to sound Chinese?

This is called profeshunal acting skills yo. Where you larp as a rice farmer girl with speech impediment due to your character's nationality. Although the VA is perfectly non-asian.
And her VA is actually married to Dan Marshall's VA. Fucking easy chemistry 101. :cool:

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Do you have a following on Youtube for these? Fuck this is good work. I assume of course this is you doing all this. But fuck it's good quality.

RK47

Patron
I don't have any, only started doing it this year, just doing it for codex. For you guys. Only for you. :oops:
Next vid ETA 260 minutes.
Shit ISP is Shit. I should try fiber optics...

LundB

Mistakes were made.
“No! I must kill the scrapheads!” he shouted The radio said “No, Dan. You are the scrapheads” And then Dan was a Hollow Child.

Lindblum

Augur
So you plan on 2 videos a day?
Also how far are you into the game compared to the videos shown?

Edit: Kamen Rider Music!

RK47

Patron
It's a public holiday today. Also, yeah I finished the game a few hours ago. Pretty good action stuff overall, made me tear up a bit near the end.

Erebus

Arcane
"Open fire" ? Really, Dan ? The fucking thing is three times as big as a lancer and you think firing tiny bullets at it is what's going to save you ?

Pretty cool action scenes, all in all.

Bro, Brit and Legs are decent companions (still got to try Butch, though !). I wonder if there'll be more. I believe a french team was mentioned as being already in the city, but it's quite possible that you'll only find their bodies.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
One of the guys on the French team, Cain the robot, is pretty great. WORDS FAIL TO EXPRESS YOUR MAGNIFICENCE, MONSIEUR! YOUR AIM IS FANTASTIQUE!

Also, lol @ '我爱你!'

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom