Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Echo Mirage

Arcane
I see The Guild II Renaissance is on sale for next to nothing. I had my eye on it for a while. I know it was buggy. But whats the consensus on it now?

Baron Dupek

Arcane
You forgot to mention that they give Plannetary Annihilation for free
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/giveaway
might spend saved cash (whooping dorra) on upgrade to Titans, if ever...

I believe the expansion is stand-alone and/or already includes the base game, according to the description.
Then I have different store page, cause there is Upgrade to PA:Titans for €13.99. Wonder if they gave discount for this upgrade, can't find it on any charts.

DramaticPopcorn

Titans has all the feature of vanilla PA, there's an option to play vanilla PA multiplayer if you own Titans.

Astral Rag

Arcane
DQiWQDD.png

:happytrollboy:

insukk

Augur
Patron
Codex 2012
Game is dead, no one is talking about anything related to it on the Steam forums. It lived short, meaningless life.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Evolve is what happens when someone thinks it's a good idea to take L4D and make it worse.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
GMG got a spring sale.
Wolfenstein standalone is cheap as fuck now. 5 bucks or so.
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/se/en/pc/games/shooter/wolfenstein-old-blood/

Also The Evil Within is 80% off for those that like scares.

LEL they charge eastern europe in fucking pounds :lol: Must be the shop for all these potatoes who emigrated to London Shariat. I know Steam with €€€ for EastEwwrop is a crap but this take a cake.
And I can't buy it. Either blocked or sold out.

Riskbreaker

You ain't missing anything. If anyone tries to convince you how The Old Blood is an improvement over (overrated, putrid slog that is) TNO, just punch him in the face. At least you'll have some fun that way, certainly more than you would get from that game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom