Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Astral Rag

Arcane
Unity Engine-Powered first-person dungeon derper Deadly Profits is on sale for €0.19.

19EFCAF6813D5F6C16AE5F95C2B49D3AC36FB9DD

These devs are also responsible for The Slaughtering Grounds, which is also on sale right now.

ss_ffdbe4a975e6b57083124dd5e57d31b953ff7dc7.1920x1080.jpg

:happytrollboy:

Last edited:

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
The Guild Europa 1400 (a.k.a. The Guild Gold Edition) is among the top 5 games of all time.

EDIT: great price. didn't own it on steam but now I do.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I found Spellforce 1 to be pretty shit. Wouldn't bother. Guild, though, is solid.

Venser

Erudite
Great adventure games bundle -85% 89.99€ 13.49€
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/66544/?snr=1_614_615_nordicweekend_616_4

15 days
Aura: Fate of the Ages
Black Mirror
Black Mirror II
Black Mirror III
Dark Fall: The Journal
Dark Fall 2: Light's Out
Jack Keane 2 - The Fire Within
Overclocked: A History of Violence
Safecracker: The Ultimate Puzzle Adventure
The Book of Unwritten Tales
The book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles
The Moment of Silence
The Mystery of Druids
The Raven: Legacy of Master Thief

Last edited:

Venser

Erudite
I got on GoG for like 1,5 euros the other day.
Same

Another great adventure bundle, on bundlestars

Tex Murphy Bundle -
€2.49 (€41.95, 94% off)

Tex Murphy: Mean Streets (1989)
Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum (1991)
Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon (1994)
Tex Murphy: The Pandora Directive (1996)
Tex Murphy: Overseer (1998)

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/tex-murphy-bundle

Also free Enemy Mind Steam key. It's a side scrolling space shooter with very positive Steam reviews and trading cards. . No need to like, follow or subscribe, just enter the mail and you'll get the key.

Giveaway: http://woobox.com/hpa6in
Store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/285840/

Last edited:

Atomkilla

Arcane

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Got it. Tried it for five minutes, got irritating real fast. Where's muh trading cards so i can make profits.

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
I got on GoG for like 1,5 euros the other day.
Yes, wonderful timing as always on these things. I have nothing to do with setting the prices, but it's funny that GOG has it at 80% off simultaneous with its being 50% off on Steam. Arguably, that means that players are paying more for achievements and trading cards than for the game itself. :D

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Black Friday Sale will start in next week, and now there will be no Flash/Daily deal: https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/3tanzh/steam_winter_sales_going_to_start_on_1125/cx4u7ez

The Autumn sale runs November 25th 10AM PST & ends December 1st 10AM PST

The Holiday sale is December 22nd 10AM PST - Jan 4th 10AM PST.

The notification was just posted on the steamworks developer group.

In past sale events, we’ve asked for two discounts—a duration discount that runs for the length of the sale, and a feature discount that runs in the event that a game is featured on the front page. This year, to optimize the sale for customers and to allow us to feature and recommend your products in more ways to more customers, we’re asking for just one discount, to run the length of the sale.​

We’ll still be highlighting top games on the front page for 24-48 hour spans, but those products will stay at their most competitive discount, before and after being featured. It’s not a major change, but it does make the sale a lot more valuable for customers, and it allows us to build sale tools that highlight and recommend products all sale long, instead of just during front page features.​

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What. It is a major change if it means discounts will be lower across the board now. Running a 75% off for over a week is more generous than doing it for a single day.

But at least it'll make these sales less of a PITA to follow.

Don Peste

Arcane
This will be best winter seal ever. You read it here first. :lol:
Also Borderlands 2 GOTY and The Pre-Sequel 75% off this time!

2011-02-24-10-21-06-sealhunt-300x197.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom