Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

toroid

Arcane
Good on Telltale for making story-focused games out of franchises like these. Tales from the Borderlands is fantastic. I don't know if this Minecraft game will be as good, but they deserve credit for trying at least.

I can never tell if you're being ironic or if you're just utterly retarded.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
What was 'fantastic' about Tales from the Borderlands? The half dozen QTE's or ten dialogue choices?

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
The writing in that game is so fucking awful, it's even more awkward and cringe-worthy than Life is Strange's desperate attempts to appeal to modern teens. It's so desperate to be funny and quirky that it's honestly just embarrassing.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
The writing in that game is so fucking awful, it's even more awkward and cringe-worthy than Life is Strange's desperate attempts to appeal to modern teens. It's so desperate to be funny and quirky that it's honestly just embarrassing.

So, it's Borderlands?

lurker3000

Arcane
The best of of this thread is when you guys talk about game I have never heard of like we should all know wtf you mean.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Wec4woI_PY_SJxhgu66r2ToZvWS79eczeYQfw23ewpF_6JczCrOHB6m-zpEsksZrEGMrI4mX0mUNIT1qakpq4g=w506-h285-n

:takemymoney:
Hell yes! What game is that on STEAM?

roshan

Arcane
So I have a couple of questions about Steam. Is the number of times I download and install a game that I have purchased limited? Is there a limit on the number of machines I can have it installed in?

Gord

Arcane
1. no (further publisher-specific limitations may apply, though)
2. not that I know of, but it can't be running simultaneously.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Played about half of Child of Light with my 6 year old daughter when it was released.
I controlled the girl and she steered the light blob with a mouse. Shame the game didnt have swe texts and voices, had to translate everything.
Pretty cool game. Original.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom