Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
No, only get BG1.

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
How exactly does a game that combines HOMM-like town/party management and turn-based dungeon crawling in procedurally generated dungeons copy Grimoire? :|

Also welcome to last year.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
I guess it's time to cancel my Netflix subscription and wait for the inevitable Gabenflix announcement.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
They have some nice DRM going on, too. Also, not available in my territory.

I am yet again reminded of the peasant that I am.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Hollywood hasn't caught up yet. The moment you sell your product on the internet, the regions are no longer divided by continents but by torrent tracker if you won't sell to people.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Yeah, almost felt annoyed by this, but then just remembers that I already torrented the Mad Max Trilogy months ago.

Might buy the Blu-Ray anthology at some point, though.

pippin

For context, it has been on sale many times on different sites, since 2k makes sales every two months or so. There was also some sort of GotY edition when they resurrected Irrational, but it seems that's only for consoles.
The only good thing is that Bio2's DLC drama is over and you can buy it again on Steam.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
It costs 200 MILLION dollars to make - and they're now hocking it for a dollar?
Game is what... six or seven years old now? More I think? Also been in bundles I believe.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom