Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
Amwux6v.png

Talk about MASSIVE :butthurt:

*googles darkbase 01*

FFS it looks like a poor man's Into the Eagle's Nest.

It looks like something made in a 48 hour game jam.

Renegen

Arcane
I like how Ark Survival Evolved, the game with dinosaurs that's not even taking part in the summer sale, is #1 seller on Steam. People aren't buying.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
People are buying, it's just more people are buying that shit. That game was outselling Fallout 4 when it got announced. No idea why people are suckers for these shitty unfinished survival games.

Astral Rag

Arcane
My purchases so far:

Age of Wonders Shadow Magic
Age of Mythology
Outcast 1.1
How to Survive
Dustbowl
Papers, Please

SirSingAlot

Arbiter
Endless Legend $17.49 worth it??
i liked it quite a bit, but it aint THAT cheap, so its tough to say how much you value your shekels and thus what "worth" means to you.
that beeing said, the game is a very nice turn based startegy title, offering hero and army shenanigans, nice city advancements ect.
Pro Tip:
test for <2 hours and return if you feel you dont like it (yeah, 2hrs are short for tb strategy)

edit:
da fuck...i was about to beg for Dungeon Defenders DLC in the appropriate thread and cant access it...did some Nazimod ban a poor Jew without even telling him?

Eddas

Learned
Lisa on flash deal. I think everyone of you will like this game, it is basically an apocalyptic world populated only by codexers.

Great game, worth a look.

Mustawd

well shit...bought an extra copy of Super Meat Boy. PM if interested in the steam key. First come first serve.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Picked up the Outlast DLC, Far Cry: Blood Dragon, Realms of Arkania, Slender: the Arrival, Endless Space, and Mount & Blade: Warband, so far.

I holding off for the games that are 75% off or more, so far.

paintinggrey

Scholar
Got myself the Daedalic Adventure Bundle includes Deponia, Edna and Harvey:BNE, MEMORIA!!, The Night of the Rabbit and The Whispered World for a ridiculous £4. Nabbed prison architect as well to see if its any good, cant go wrong at that price.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Is Teh Vanishing of Ethan Carter an actual game? It seems to have good graphics but if it's just some bullshit like Dear Esther, I'm not interested.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Just in case there really is someone who wants but doesn't have SMB, you can still get a better deal at https://www.humblebundle.com/ for the next 40hrs
All of these are really great (especially Risk of Rain. What a game). Haven't played Antichamber yet, though. Super Meat Boy alone makes the deal worth it.

$7 for all those games is the best deal currently going - and that includes the entire Steam Summer Sale so far.

Antichamber is easily worth $7, especially since you get all the other games with it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom