Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Renegen

Arcane
Fuck the summer idle game is bugged right now and I can't join it, I'm already addicted to 2 other idle games, hnnnn.

I bought Don't Starve DLC for now, tempted to buy GTA V, the game is good...

edit: bought Ziggurat, they say it's much improved. I will test it out and report later.

Last edited:

Quigs

Magister
Hmm, feel like buying something but not really sure what.

Darksiders franchise for 10,99€, I remember that the first one was a fun game, anyone here played the second one? Worth the jewros?

It's surprisingly fun on the Wii U. Can't imagine it'd be that bad on PC.

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Primordia is 70% off. Not that I can imagine there's anyone left here who wants it and hasn't played it.

Too much... it's simply too much. Thousands of games with "widely varying quality" shoveled and mixed together. No fun to crawl through all the cluttered sales pages anymore. Like finding needles in the haystack. Somewhen is enough. The missing quality assurance of Valve surely show its "fruits"...

:negative:

Subscribe to some curators you like and go through their lists. For example, RPG Codex.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
got Double Dragon Neon for 2 bucks

anyone played Door Kickers?
It's good, but it makes the unfortunate decision to lock all its really good content away until you've reached a really high level, which means you'll be grinding on the lower levels until you can try out shit like the infiltrator class (which instantly raises replayability through the roof).

SirSingAlot

Arbiter
It's good, but it makes the unfortunate decision to lock all its really good content away until you've reached a really high level, which means you'll be grinding on the lower levels until you can try out shit like the infiltrator class (which instantly raises replayability through the roof).
fuck, i hate grinding till the fun stuff, most of the time i cant motivate myself after a certain amount of time to continue.

shame, game looks so good

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Already made my list for the Steam summer sale

I have exactly 3 titles on my Steam wishlist.

Allt 3 titles have discounts until the end of the sale, with the lowest one being 25% off. I may just go for all three, for the sake of completeness.

Still won't cost me anymore than roughly $10, so I'm not exactly troubled by this sale...so far.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Did... did they seriously use that "SAIL" song in a Homeworld trailer?

:dance::yeah::what::hmmm::incloosive::ibelieveincleve::shunthenonbeliever::shunthenonbeliever::updatedmytxt:

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
I was thinking about getting GTAV on sale, but Rockstar decided to be jews about it and only discount the game if you buy it in a bundle with their bullshit pretend money cards for the multiplayer mode.:keepmyjewgold:

Cthulhu_is_love

Are there no flash sales? You're fucking kidding me Gaben...

I need EYE: Divine Cybermancy.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROAS I NEEDED BINDING OF ISAAAC REBIRTH AND HYOTLINE MIAMI 2

HOPERFULLY THAT IS ALL

paintinggrey

Scholar
Primodia is £2.09 and Memoria is £4.24. Everyone right now needs go to steam and buy this games. JUST DO IT!!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom