Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Think I'll go with Gunslinger, because of all the uplay in the other games.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

Icewater

Artisanal Shitposting™
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
35% off Dead State? So, Codexians, is it worth it? Impressions from the thread seem to indicate it's a little too easy. Has that (and any other issues) been fixed/is it likely to be fixed?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Cyberpunk Sale?

Yes please.

I'm getting some of my old favourites: Omikron and I have no mouth and I must scream.

Also FC3: Blood Dragon because why not, it's under $4 now.

Bruticis

Dead Rising 2 and Off the Record are converting to Steamworks very, very soon. If you already own a copy on Steam, make sure you get your GFWL CD key from the Steam library page as it will convert to 2nd copy (for the beg thread, of course) when MS flips the switch. Be warned, when the switch is flipped the GFWL CD key is removed from your profile as it's no longer needed, so you need to copy it NOW.

Don Peste

Arcane
Dead Rising 2 and Off the Record are converting to Steamworks very, very soon. If you already own a copy on Steam, make sure you get your GFWL CD key from the Steam library page as it will convert to 2nd copy (for the beg thread, of course) when MS flips the switch. Be warned, when the switch is flipped the GFWL CD key is removed from your profile as it's no longer needed, so you need to copy it NOW.
I'm ready.
ready.png

Bruticis

Same goes for Resident Evil 5, grab your damn GFWL Steam key before it vanishes into Gabens all knowing, all loving fleshy folds.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Grimrock 2 is on sale for like $14... not sure as part of what promotion.

Modron

Arcane
Might be easier if you define which ones are the obvious so others can say you're missing X....

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Jazzpunk is fairly good. It conveys some hilarious atmosphere, which partly reminded me of Grim Fandango (or Psychonauts) in its heyday. Worth a try, despite that it's an indie title (cause I hate most of them).

There's another, bigger reason to hate this game. Check the credits.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Christ, don't sully the good name of the Steam Deals thread with that garbage. Both sides of it. Game looks stupid anyways. Get Deus Ex or System Shock for peanuts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom