Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Coyote

Arcane
I had the same impression, but apparently it's an authorized reseller. The price has risen to 20 bucks now, though, so it may have been an error.

Multi-headed Cow

Hnnnnnnnnngh. Sale on Crusader Kings 2 collection but not on individual DLC. God damn to Johan do another Paradox sale, I want to scoop up a bunch of CK2 and EU4 garbage.

CK2 everything is now on sale for midweek madness. Endure, in enduring grow strong.
Not quite. Way of Life (And the accompanying cosmetic DLC) has no discount, and Charlemagne is 33% off now when it was 75% off yesterday. It's the thought that counts though, so have a fisting~

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hnnnnnnnnngh. Sale on Crusader Kings 2 collection but not on individual DLC. God damn to Johan do another Paradox sale, I want to scoop up a bunch of CK2 and EU4 garbage.

CK2 everything is now on sale for midweek madness. Endure, in enduring grow strong.
Not quite. Way of Life (And the accompanying cosmetic DLC) has no discount, and Charlemagne is 33% off now when it was 75% off yesterday. It's the thought that counts though, so have a fisting~

You are truly a god among men. I didn't even really look that far. :M

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
With the release of Medieval Engineers, Space Engineers is on sale. As a result, it is actually cheaper to buy them both individually them to purchase the "bundle pack" on offer.

And then... When you add both individually, you get another discount!

steamfail.png

tl;dr: Don't buy Steam bundles.

pippin

Sometimes when I'm checking that kind of bundles, the ammount they claim you save from buying your games like that is in negative numbers. For instance: "you save -$1 dollar".

Bruticis

And Steam hits rock bottom?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/353360
"how do you Do It?" puts players in the role of an 11-year-old girl whose mother has just stepped out for an errand. The girl immediately grabs her dolls and furtively attempts to figure out how sex works using these plastic surrogates.
ss_d982dae99858b8b3ad935f5cacced786aea0d009.600x338.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom