Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Diablo169

Arcane
I'll link to a Polygon review next time I try to be helpful, hopefully that will meet the Codex's (Metro's) approval :thumbsup:

pippin

It's still a good price, although it was available for a BTA price in a recent humble bundle (6 bucks). It doesn't seem to go lower than what's shown in the steam page, though, so if you're curious, go for it. It has a very good character system.

Multi-headed Cow

Todays sale items are shit tho, nothing I dont already have or am interested in.
In my case there are a few things I'm interested in but not really at the price. I wouldn't mind Plague Inc, but not at $10. Slightly interested in Lords of the Fallen but not $20 interested. Far Cry 4's a future $10 pickup and Evil Within is "Well I guess it's some crappy horror game but I'll buy it for $5 because it probably looks and sounds nice".

pippin

Commandos is a must play. At least the first one + expansion; never played the third one which is supposed to be bad, but we'll see.

Ebonsword

Arcane
I wanted to buy Warhammer Quest as part of the sale, but then I noticed it's not actually available for download until January 7th?!

What the hell? Don't they realize I have oodles of free time RIGHT NOW? :argh:

adddeed

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
Commandos is a must play. At least the first one + expansion; never played the third one which is supposed to be bad, but we'll see.
I really enjoyed Commandos 3. A bit more fast paced than Commandos 2, but still with all the qualities that made the previous games great.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
What kind of drm does this title have, Uplay? I only read that the studio skipped out on QA, many of the complaints claim that the game is almost un-playable with the crashing, performance issues, and etc.

It uses Denuvo, which is perfectly fine. It's just the usual anti-German bias on the 'dex.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Dominions 4 is 75% off if anyone gives a flying by email shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom