Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Astral Rag

Arcane
It's possible to buy Gauntlet 2014 for 7.5€ on Bundlestars at the moment. Use this coupon: SUPERNOVA25.

The Total War series is on sale right now, I haven't played a TW game since the first Rome; I enjoyed the very first Shogun and Medieval. Is it worth getting the newer stuff for around 25 kwabux?

7h30n

Augur
I bought me some nice Wargame: European Escalation because I'm in the whole Cold War mood (Thanks Putin!) right now and I heard it's a good series so why not.

How are the other two games in the series?

I heard they are even better. I picked up Red Dragon since I was amazed by EE. If you are for a game of EE I'll be happy to play :)

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Only BLOPS 2 and Ghosts :x

I sorta wanted to buy World At War

JXckfC8.png

Popamolin' all day long (Asscreed 3 is the Deluxe all-DLC version obviously).

y22G2qW.png

0f7459e7c957d4d5aa0be1387c8d4efaf475cf9e_full.jpg

oh god what have i become please help

Last edited:

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Wow, CoD discounted 75%? What's wrong Bobby?

Its all except Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey's Military Funeral Simulator that is the latest one, meaning the one that is being played.
Nope, it's only the 2 almost-most-recent ones, BLOPS 2 and Ghosts. Not any of the older ones (they're all just 25% off).

Only BLOPS 2 and Ghosts :x

I sorta wanted to buy World At War

HOWEVER! It turns out the Black Ops 2 Digital Deluxe Edition includes World At War.

You know what this means.

17Ufu7D.png

:happytrollboy::popamole::patriot:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I bought me some nice Wargame: European Escalation because I'm in the whole Cold War mood (Thanks Putin!) right now and I heard it's a good series so why not.

How are the other two games in the series?

Airland battle was pretty gud. I didn't play red dragon much, but the balance was way out of whack when I did. I've no idea if they fixed it yet.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Thi4f is on sale you guys

:patriot:

And The Dark Mod 2.02 is for free.
Checkmate.

Speaking about CoD on PC - people still play it? I tried to launch my old copy of WaW and it was desert with poisoned oasis - one worked server, that reveal to be infested [with cheaters].
Black Ops1 have people?

Actually - I checked Steam stats and Xfire stats, emptiness is itching.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom